Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Madhav’s death could turn Vidya against Abhira/Armaan..like the Daddaji death track in season 1…anyway Madhav is a useless piece of furniture ..might as well trash him in the interest of the story smiley37

But if there is another gen...Madhav Vidya will be next bade papa and mumma...

Din bar din they are proving they are the perfect candidates for replacing MG and swarna...Ab woh 100+Goenka's ko agley gen me dhikaya toh unhe vampire declare karna padega...smiley37

hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How is madam Ruhi moving to the US? Surely it’s not that easy? It’s very difficult to get the visa and she is saying I’m shifting there lmfao

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Abhira leaving Armaan is more likely than Armaan leaving Abhira …irrespective of the devar angle …and Armaan has no status within the family ..which is why I feel that devar death won’t work with this couple ..vanvaas for both seems more likely ..like in season 1

In Ishqbaaz vanvas track was played...But its already mentioned in first promo one of the three will be go vanvas.

Shivaay and Anika went due to property dispute by his Bade papa and when Anika get attack they came back...Not for big leap ,,,but for temporary leave this can play out and Yuvraj coming back and kidnap or attack Abhira and them coming back... ...But how will Kp agree for their marriage amidst of this hatred is beyond my thinking...

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I wanted to watch it too but the bhabhi and MIL, treats leads like crap and ML insults the FL, with so much disrespect. I wanted to watch for KD, after Ayesha guest appearance but couldn’t do it regularly. I watched every now and again but it hasn’t gotten better, less insults from ML smiley36

I watch it sometimes as my in laws watch it. ML currently does not insult but only a couple of weeks back had raised his hand on the FL and stopped short of touching her face.I like Kanwar but everywhere he does something which makes me lose all respect for the ML.

After seeing that episode I cant be a fan of his character. Pity the FL who has to still stay in that house just because of her financial status and society.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thu Thu Thu Airlines revoked from landing in Amreeka so no Visa for Ruchiza

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yrkkh-ruhi-stops-rohit-from-signing-divorce-papers-and-begs-for-a-second-chance_209511

Ban will be lifted only for Armaanza smiley42

Yes , a second chance to try fr EMA again 🤣🤣🤣

She'll be a better hawasi Chaukidarni this time around 🤣🤣🤣

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

exactly..she’s back just to,plot and try to get her jeth …desperate woman 🙄
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

I commented in your quote when she says focus, just focus

and starts drawing, it's too come up with new plans to cause issues

with Armaan & Abhira

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

If Ar is going to get any death blame...Uss MG ko udao..

but nobody cares about MG..and everyone is waiting for the old man’s passing anyway as it’s long overdue 😂.. I think rohit or Krishs death will have the most impact..and this Gen Armaan gets all the death blame.so it will probably fall on him again..🤷🏻‍♀️..and then abhimaan will leave podaars house..can’t wait for that episode 😍😁👏🏼

Originally posted by: hobbit

How is madam Ruhi moving to the US? Surely it’s not that easy? It’s very difficult to get the visa and she is saying I’m shifting there lmfao

It is very hard to get into US but there is way to get fast tracked. That is asylum. Many women from all over the world use the "Asylum" laws by showing their life is at danger in the home country. So Ruhi might be planning to show that her past fiancee, present husband are torturing etc and she has to save her life.

Originally posted by: Visszz

In Ishqbaaz vanvas track was played...But its already mentioned in first promo one of the three will be go vanvas.

Shivaay and Anika went due to property dispute by his Bade papa and when Anika get attack they came back...Not for big leap ,,,but for temporary leave this can play out and Yuvraj coming back and kidnap or attack Abhira and them coming back... ...But how will Kp agree for their marriage amidst of this hatred is beyond my thinking...

Realistically KP will never agree based on her characterization . The only way is Ab becoming really submissive and door mat or saving Kaveri from real peril. I see no other way. And if creatives have no plans for either of this, I do not expect their marriage to happen anytime soon.