Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Yes. But I don't want them to kill Rohit.. Madhav is useless usko maar do. Ruhi ke suhaag ko kuch nahi hona chahiye smiley37

I watched his track till before he died ..and I watched the Naksh-Keerti track till they reconciled..I liked the dynamics between Manish and Parul’s Suvarna lol…

Team fufasa what are you all doing? Fufa is gonna don a saree look for you allsmiley37

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: strancho

They have to execute it well. Ye diffused bomb dene se nahi chalega. It has to be an atom bomb. Otherwise it will backfire very badly

they need a proper build up to the IR track …not sure what route the story should take but maybe it’s Abhira getting ill or Yuvraj returning kidnapping her or Abhir returning or something dramatic to build up to identity reveal

CVs should definitely have a solid storyline to lead up to it otherwise it will be as flat as the Rohit return…

They have so many good tracks to build and propel the story but damm stuck on third angle it’s disgusting

After IR it would be great to see emotional breakdown of AB as Akshara hid a whole part of life from her and how AR supports her / Is there for her

the CVs are not capitalising on the talent and chemistry of the lead pair

would love if like S1 Naitik leaving Armaan and Ab leave together - no separation of leads

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsagar

they need a proper build up to the IR track …not sure what route the story should take but maybe it’s Abhira getting ill or Yuvraj returning kidnapping her or Abhir returning or something dramatic to build up to identity reveal

CVs should definitely have a solid storyline to lead up to it otherwise it will be as flat as the Rohit return…

They have so many good tracks to build and propel the story but damm stuck on third angle it’s disgusting

After IR it would be great to see emotional breakdown of AB as Akshara hid a whole part of life from her and how AR supports her / Is there for her

the CVs are not capitalising on the talent and chemistry of the lead pair

would love if like S1 Naitik leaving Armaan and Ab leave together - no separation of leads

Showing a cheap third angle is easier than coming up with good tracks. Sitaara should really go back to airing 5 days a week.

Honestly, don't keep much hope from the IR track. DKP has become so sloppy since 2022.

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even an Abhira memory loss track may serve if done right !

really need to have Abhira side of family return - the three Goenka are not serving ….

Not that it does any good but anyway to influence /bombard the creative house or channel for better storyline …?????

Edited by luvsagar - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: strancho

Showing a cheap third angle is easier than coming up with good tracks. Sitaara should really go back to airing 5 days a week.

Honestly, don't keep much hope from the IR track. DKP has become so sloppy since 2022.

i just don't want them to blame Abhira unnecessarily. She already has enough reasons to cry after the IR. Unnecessary blame game karke irritate na kare. For once focus on What Akshara went through due to the Goenkas, how she raised Abhira alone and most importantly Abhir's death. Abhira taking her time to forgive the Goenkas. Ruhi ki bhi growth de sakte hai. This track has so much potential but i know they are going to ruin it.
Edited by Fortnight - 1 months ago
1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Even an Abhira memory loss track may serve if done right !

really need to have Abhira side of family return - the three Goenka are not serving ….

Not that it does any good but anyway to influence /bombard the creative house or channel for better storyline …?????

Honestly, I don't want Abhira's side of the family. Those three fossils would blackmail her and she would gladly give in like her mom initially. I don't think they would bring back Manyu or Abhir. Chances are less for Kairav and Muskaan

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i just don't want them to blame Abhira unnecessarily. She already has enough reasons to cry after the IR. Unnecessary blame game karke irritate na kare. For once focus on What Akshara went through due to the Goenkas, how she raised Abhira alone and most importantly Abhir's death. Abhira taking her time to forgive the Goenkas. Ruhi ki bhi growth de sakte hai. This track has so much potential but i know they are going to ruin it.

Exactly. They would flop it big time.

PhilDunphyfc thumbnail

Bhai agar tracks ya story line copy karna hi hai, kuch interesting kar lete. Like K3G- but tweak it a little like- Krish comes to get them back because he wants to make up for his father’s mistakes (sorry phuphu fan gang). And they can give like- introduce a behen-like (like Mrinu from the new Ghum track) as Poo. They def won’t make Krish the main guy, par acha hota. And Armaan has to fix the firm, they have a kid and are happy.