Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 months ago

Song is Super Sexy, love it. Amazing beats, Dance & The sensational Tammanna to add it more spice. Have you guys noticed the guys dancing in background. They are doing female steps, even they are dressed in certain girlish looks. This is New, I like it. Ye tabaahi machayeaga gaana in Single Screens, already can hear whistling & hooting for this one.

Has anyone noticed Rajkumar, dancing so weirdly. Ye hero hai film ka smiley37 Iski aukaat nahi single spot on leke dance ki, sabke saath hi nachwa diya. Background Dancer issey jayda Swag le kar dance kar rahe hai smiley36

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Am I the only one who likes the song? All other dance song these days sound the same to me; techno beats with some rap in the background and one lyric being repeated over and over again.

This song has actual melody. I’m loving it. Tamanna looks hot as well.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I guess so? I’m just confused about why Tammanah was chosen. She’s not known for her dancing and does not add any star value. It’s as random as Prachi Desai’s item number in Ek Villainsmiley36

You gotta be serious dude,

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I changed my mind. I love this and Tamannah is fire

forza thumbnail

Any thing with Tammanah smiley27smiley27 smiley27 I'm loving it

forza thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Am I the only one who likes the song? All other dance song these days sound the same to me; techno beats with some rap in the background and one lyric being repeated over and over again.

This song has actual melody. I’m loving it. Tamanna looks hot as well.

How can you be the only one, I'm there I have watch it nearly 50 times

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I guess so? I’m just confused about why Tammanah was chosen. She’s not known for her dancing and does not add any star value. It’s as random as Prachi Desai’s item number in Ek Villainsmiley36

No way. That was so hot. Loved everything about that track and prachi was just fire in it.

The thing about this song and prachi's song in EV is that, they are not following a formula in terms of item songs..they pushed the envelop and did something refreshing & different. Also i like how expressions and adah is the focus here with some dance in between..it is like she is enjoying herself..most of the item songs are all..dhak dhak dhak dhak..dance dance dance..it is like they are just trying to make a point they can dance..just too much out there..i like this change..refreshing!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Song is Super Sexy, love it. Amazing beats, Dance & The sensational Tammanna to add it more spice. Have you guys noticed the guys dancing in background. They are doing female steps, even they are dressed in certain girlish looks. This is New, I like it. Ye tabaahi machayeaga gaana in Single Screens, already can hear whistling & hooting for this one.

Has anyone noticed Rajkumar, dancing so weirdly. Ye hero hai film ka smiley37 Iski aukaat nahi single spot on leke dance ki, sabke saath hi nachwa diya. Background Dancer issey jayda Swag le kar dance kar rahe hai smiley36

Ummmm... The point of them randomly dancing is that unko (characters ko) dance nahi aata, naa hi unke paas swag hai... RKR ka character hero isiliye hai because he thinks he is someone extraordinary but he is like everyone else, only his situations (like the last one where he fits the prophecy) make him extraordinary (and maybe in stree 2 he avoids sarkatta's patriarchal influence because of shraddha's character)

OT: Tamannah is so freaking hot in this one, loved how she was just messing with Pankaj's Rudra bhaiya😅 whose the fourth dude though🤔 wish they had got Badri for this one too🥲 Shama was alive in the last one toh sint Tamannah young to be opposite Pankaj Tripathi 🙈

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ok I’m hooked and obsessed with this song

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Isse better wo Kavalaaa wale song ko hi remake kar dete, already viral bhi tha. Itna bhi effort maarne ki kya zarurat thi smiley36