Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

what is the metric that VM are using to decide who is more zakhmi ?

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Armaan k romantic mood k band bajana koi Abhira se seekhe smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rohit sa is still stuck on two weeks ka pyaar. Yaar ek year main ek toh girlfriend banna he lete. At least he doesn't think ruhi to be achhi and sachhi. Small mercies. 🙏🏾

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Phuphu at it again, After his plans played cupid in bringing Ar- Ab together ultimately.. His plan to oust Ar from PF and taking control, might actually help the family to realize Ar' s value...

poopz ke yeh sub plot baaki tracks ke saath parellely lamba chalega I guess🤞....itna jaldi ar ghar chodke nahi jaayega🤔..
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ruhi's dialogue to Rohit in shifting blame to him was exactly how I thought it would be.. The extraordinary gift to truly believe herself to be the victim and blame others... Tumne chod ke gaya tha, mein tumhare jaane se pehle saccha chance dena chahtha tha.. Kab?

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Mods get me a team phuphasa here smiley13

One week was emo was enough, now we are back to regular business evil and show the poddars how useless they actually are smiley15

While I like that Phuphu is back to business, I don't appreciate cutting KP out of this scheme and allowing her leeway to be made seemingly human is annoying me now!! smiley7

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I was still in my abhimaan dream land and woke up cause I heard someone say meri guilty ka ehsaas hai, and it sounded like Ruhi ka aavaaz.

I'm going to finish watching and see if I heard correctly

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

I hope they are planning for kabbadi competition. Rishta random family competition and games used to be a lot of fun! And anyday better than 20 mins of taunting and crying.

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

what is the metric that VM are using to decide who is more zakhmi ?

yes, rohit got hurt right now, but armaan has been hurting since childhood. vidya and madhav don't truly know how armaan has been feeling for so many years since they were the ones causing the same wound over and over again. they don't see how big that wound has become. that wound has caused hi fear of losing his "family". the one thing i don't understand is why aren't they thinking what is right and wrong. abhira called them out on that, but still it doesn't get to their head. abhira was such more sensible and mature than everyone else right now and yet they still call her the one being immature.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

While I like that Phuphu is back to business, I don't appreciate cutting KP out of this scheme and allowing her leeway to be made seemingly human is annoying me now!! smiley7

Woh toh hona he tha. They will never show old people fully evil no matter how pathetic and disgusting they are. smiley11