Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Cute se thoda zyaada tha teddy scene guys! Khush ho lo!! smiley9

Haa na.. Way it started i thought it is more stupid than I could imagine " Teddy se bacha lo" πŸ˜€πŸ˜€, but they turned it around πŸ₯°..

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago
mani_m thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Hope sanjay gets hold of the firm and throws everyone outπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.....only then kv would come to her senses.
Finally Ro ne Ru ko aacha sunaya. He said exactly what I was waiting to hear that she married him only to stay close to Ar. Bravo πŸ‘ Rohit please aise hi sunate rehna and thode thappad bhi kha lena πŸ˜†
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That bts scene of Ab pushing Ar out of the house though was cut too short I thinkπŸ˜•

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Cute se thoda zyaada tha teddy scene guys! Khush ho lo!! smiley9

maine bola tha accha hoga. Koi meri baat hi nhi suntasmiley44smiley13
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

so if Rohit knows Armaan has moved on from Ruhi to Abhira, why is he so mad at Armaan more than Ruhi. She is the one who cheated him , couldnt move on, whereas Armaan genuinely had only infatuation, moved on from it. How is his anger at Ruhi less than that for Armaan. Ruhi ko publicly embarass karo please! She deserves it!!!

They cut the scene of Abhimaan closeness noticed by Ru -Ro, there were several BTS in which there was a more elaborate scene, better angles and closeups of them and more dialogues too. but in epi it just came in passing.

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

maine bola tha accha hoga. Koi meri baat hi nhi suntasmiley44smiley13

Rehne hi do...tum logon ko tho Abhira se hi saari umeed thi.. πŸ™„ but Armaan se ne kitni himmat se bedroom invitation maanga! smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail

Phuphu at it again, After his plans played cupid in bringing Ar- Ab together ultimately.. His plan to oust Ar from PF and taking control, might actually help the family to realize Ar' s value...

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

thank god today's episode didn't feature too much dadisa bc the last few episodes seeing her ruined my entire mood! 😐

armaan-abhira scenes were really good! got to see every side of them. their emotional, funny, chaotic, loving, caring, angst, etc. it was a perfect episode for me on their front! 😍

oh the precap got me excited bc it reminded of abhira saying she was kabbadi champion of her school in that one episode where armaan had a hold of her hand in their bedroom...i'm thinking abhira will win this for sure 🀩

Edited by Sa7861 - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mods get me a team phuphasa here smiley13

One week was emo was enough, now we are back to regular business evil and show the poddars how useless they actually are smiley15