Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Madhav se bas khaali baatein kara lo smiley44smiley7

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I know how does she has right to be offended when it’s the truth.

Ohgod! thumbnail

Arree arree your phuphu is back with a bang but this sorry attempt at keeping KP out of the plan to divide the brothers is not very believable smiley7smiley44

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

Matlab ruhi knows it’s disgusting to marry one brother to stay close to another😃😃😃😃 Warna lag raha tha… Uske liye yeh to kafi normal hai…. 😃😃

Strong feeling hai… ruhi ka asli chehra armaan dekhega… by the end of the track… jaise he is out of dadi ka spell… he will know who the asli ruhi is… and how ghinauni her soch is…. Arti mate ke role mrein Sahi nahi hai… 😃😃Aise jhootha manipulative logon ko bhagwanji pasand nahi karte😃😃

fingers crossed 🤞🤞....Armaan should see beyond the ruhi's achchi sachchi mask....🙏 hopefully this will be followed by abhira snapping out of her fantasy of family through Identity revealation 🤞🤞...It shouldn't be a phuski bomb 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️....
Ohgod! thumbnail

Cute se thoda zyaada tha teddy scene guys! Khush ho lo!! smiley9

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

1. Armaan is terribly upset and asks why is my one galti costing me so much. Armaan lays down on her lap and says he is scared that he will lose Rohit and that he feels alone. She consoles him saying- I am here for you and if we are together, everything will be ok. She says- both of us will dheere dheere convince him.

2. VM are discussing why M raised hand on Armaan and M says he was being badtameez. V says- what should I do. He is hurt rightfully. M says- you were the one who was keen to get Ar-Ruhi together. V essentially says- I was thinking of Armaan khushi and now I am thinking of Rohit. Basically she is sayin- yes I am a pendulum. M consoles her and says they need to fix the relation between Rohit and Armaan. Sanjay overhears this and plots to not let them succeed in reuniting Armaan-Rohit. He wants revenge and wants Armaan out of firm. He knows Rohit, Manoj are useless and he will get full control

3. Armaan has gone to sleep on sofa with a blanket. Wen he wakes up he sees a large teddy bear and thinks he is dreaming. Armaansa is scared of a teddy. OMG. its too funny!!! he is wrapping himself in shawl and saying bachao bachao. LOL. Hilarious scene! Khooni teddy made me crack up! LMAO.

4. the scene of him opening the costume zip and whispering that I will stay the night is full of sexual tension!! UFF. the way Abhira nods yes when he says that they can sleep in the same room. and then snaps out of her daze to tell him to go sleep separately.

5.They edited out the full BTS scene of Ruhi-Rohit seeing their closeness. UGH. Editors- I HATE YOU. they showed it in passing in rushed way

6. Armaan comes asking for chai and is hurt by Kaveri's indifference to him. he walks off telling V- I have to go to office, you make mithai for Rohit ki pooja

7. Rohit and chorus gang scenes happen. Ruhi is doing dhong of caring a lot and offering medicines and all. Ro taunts her for mixing something in medicine to poison him. LOVE that moment.

8. VM return from puja in temple and is confronted by Abhira. She asks if she prayed for Armaan and cuts V off saying you are simply listening to Rohits tantrums and him saying ridiculous things like breaking rishtaa with his brother and Kaveri calling Armaan paraya. VM try to offer explanations. Abhira says to M- you always argue with Kaveri but you were mute. She also says my support has no value but you both didnt support and now he is alone. V says both kids matter etc with some metaphors of suraj chand BS. she claims Rohit is more zakhmi than Armaan so they are giving more attention to him

precap- is some planning by Abhira to unite Armaan and Rohit by making it about Aryan getting bullied and both brothers going to help him.

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Armaan ne tho straight bedroom invitation maang liya smiley37smiley37 but Abhira nahi maani guys.. Armaan sa cha Gaye! Abhira bani sanskaari smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

Rohit is made to look upset about hurting a 2 week waali "wife" Ruhi but not about hurting his own brother jo uss par jaan chidakta hai, jiske saath zindagi ke 20-25 saal share kiye hai

Its ridiculous.

Pinecone thumbnail

Actually Abhira really wanted to say yes to sleeping with Armaan in the same room but last mein uske andar ke sanskaar jag gaye. bechara Armaansa- hormones ko control karna padega

There was sexual tension today!!!

Lovely scene

Armaan cracking PJs like Abhira- khub bhalu - was so funny and nice to see

She does cheer him up like no one else can!!

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

I'm telling you guys, Rohit is getting matching lipstick shade with every shirt! smiley37 or perhaps they're matching shirt to lipstick?? smiley36