Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 24th Jul 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: 1 months ago

Hello friends ,

Welcome to the episode discussions thread .

Please remember to follow the forum rules .

Enjoy

IMG-20240723-WA0005.jpg

Edit belongs to original creator

Armaan is very upset that Rohit broke off all relationships with him n refused to consider him as brother , he sleeps on the sofa and dreams .
lhe is consoled by Abhira n reassured everything will soon become all right as sadness has very short life . He places his head in her lap n she lovingly reassures him. Madhav n Vidya have their usual husband wife moments n nok jhok n sharing their concerns for their sons .
Sanjay secretly watches their romance n vouches to make sure they are separated .

Ruhi and Rohit meet at the gazebo. Ruhi wants to patch up but Rohit accuses Ruhi of betraying him, cheating on him and having EMA with his bhiaya . He feels disgusted that she used him to stay close to her lover. He was so upset that he was forced to leave his family n go away . He blames Ruhi n bad mouths her , she is so annoyed that she slaps him . Rohit is furious they have their fight .Ruhi’s dupatta catches fore n Rohit pulls away her dupatta and puts out the fire .

Armaan falls asleep on the sofa . He wakes up to see a teddy bear brandishing a knife , he goes back to sleep thinking it was his dream. But Soon he realises this was not a dream but reality, he confronts the teddy beak brandishing knife , only to realise it is Abhira . He questions her n she reveals she was tired of seeing him upset, so she tried tp cheer him up but the opposite happened . AbhiMaan have close moments together n they share their mutual love n reassurance.

In the kitchen Kaveri gives instructions to make Prasad for offering at Pooja for the quick recovery of Rohit , she advises Vidya tk make correct choices in life . As Vidya is about to start, Armaan asks for some tea, he notices Vidya busy with Prasad making , so asks her tk continue .mArmaan asks her not to bother about him but carry on maki g Prasad for Rohit , Vidya feels torn between caring for both her sons equally ,

Rohit watches Ruhi picking up her burnt Dupatta and looking sad . He notices AbhiMaan having nok jhok and close moments . He gets jealous that AbhiMaan were close toget Erin enjoying their life while RuhRohit were separated because of them n are in a state of heart ache .

Rohit is seen sitting n chatting with his siblings , Ruhi comes with his medication, he at first is pleased tk see Ruhi care for him but then he recollects her slap n turns against her n bad mouths her n walks away with his siblings to play cricket . Ruhinis left standing g with the medicines feeling hurt .

Precap

Aryan has an issue of getting bullied by other students at the game of kabaddi at school. He shares hiw woes with Abhira n Armaan. Armaan gets ready to confronts the bullies who are troubling his little bro.

Note: Only present season characters were shown in the episode .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

No Money, No honey 🍯

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Good boy go to heaven, bad boy goes to bangkoksmiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

blurb photo is Abhira solo in the green kurti

Look forward to an Abhimaan filled episode today! Keeping fingers crossed. editors , please do not cut Abhimaan scenes. you can use your scissors on Ruhi scenes or Goenka scenes or Kaveri's crapfest waale scenes

Pinecone thumbnail

Blurb-Ruhi feels insulted and slaps Rohit when the latter accuses her of marrying him to be close to Armaan. Meanwhile, Abhira plans to reunite Rohit and Armaan.

WTF! Here I am wishing for Ruhi to be slapped and this Pathetic woman is slapping Rohit. smiley7smiley11smiley7He has spoken the truth. She herself has admitted marrying Rohit to be near Armaan. Now why does she feel "insulted" when truth is spoken?! This is such nonsense. I hope Rohit doesnt take her rubbish and shows her a mirror in public and asks her to stop acting holier than thou. She was lusting after Armaan throughout after marrying Rohit and that is the truth

Ruhi ko V seh thappad padna chahiye for having the audacity to raise hands on Rohit that too to deny the TRUTH!!!!

She wanted to have EMA and that everyone knows. When he was presumed dead, she did everything to break Abhimaan and marry Armaan. So she can take her self righteousness ka dhong and go to frickin hell.

Just recently her first thought when Rohit was alive was that she has closed doors to being near Armaan.

If I could, I would go slap Ruhi myself for all her crap

Pinecone thumbnail

Aapse aur optimism chahiye. You were saying Rohit is gonna expose Ruhi. but yahaan toh sach bolke thappad kha raha hai. WTF. mujhe epi seh pehle hi gussa aaraha hai.

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Blurb-Ruhi feels insulted and slaps Rohit when the latter accuses her of marrying him to be close to Armaan. Meanwhile, Abhira plans to reunite Rohit and Armaan.

WTF! Here I am wishing for Ruhi to be slapped and this Pathetic woman is slapping Rohit. smiley7smiley11smiley7He has spoken the truth. She herself has admitted marrying Rohit to be near Armaan. Now why does she feel "insulted" when truth is spoken?! This is such nonsense. I hope Rohit doesnt take her rubbish and shows her a mirror in public and asks her to stop acting holier than thou. She was lusting after Armaan throughout after marrying Rohit and that is the truth

Ruhi ko V seh thappad padna chahiye for having the audacity to raise hands on Rohit that too to deny the TRUTH!!!!

She wanted to have EMA and that everyone knows. When he was presumed dead, she did everything to break Abhimaan and marry Armaan. So she can take her self righteousness ka dhong and go to frickin hell.

Just recently her first thought when Rohit was alive was that she has closed doors to being near Armaan.

If I could, I would go slap Ruhi myself for all her crap

Matlab ruhi knows it’s disgusting to marry one brother to stay close to another😃😃😃😃 Warna lag raha tha… Uske liye yeh to kafi normal hai…. 😃😃

Strong feeling hai… ruhi ka asli chehra armaan dekhega… by the end of the track… jaise he is out of dadi ka spell… he will know who the asli ruhi is… and how ghinauni her soch is…. Arti mate ke role mrein Sahi nahi hai… 😃😃Aise jhootha manipulative logon ko bhagwanji pasand nahi karte😃😃

Edited by India_TV - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ruhi - Mujhe meri galti ka ehsaas hai smiley37smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail

Next line - mein tumhe ek mauka dene ke liye tayyar thi lekin tum chale gaye smiley37smiley37 ab mujhe blame karne ka tumhe koi "haq" hahi hai!

Kya realisation hai smiley32smiley32

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Did they give Romit a lipstick shade to match his shirt? smiley3smiley37