Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Yeh humesha mood off mein kyun rehti hai 🥴

Isko kaise jhelta hai yaar bichara

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

this lady insulted him badly & he is still doing her sevasmiley29smiley29 & when J does smiley36 he cries smiley37 his heart breaks for so many days smiley37 he takes revenge on her smiley29smiley39.. but nothing towards Arshi smiley39smiley29

That shows the one u love hurts u u feel pain smiley36 the one who u don’t feel anything insults u.. u don’t care much smiley39smiley29

It’s so true! Arshi is like an outsider for him.. he behaves like how we do when we receive guests at home😜

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Yeh humesha mood off mein kyun rehti hai 🥴

Isko kaise jhelta hai yaar bichara

cause he also is going through heartbreak smiley36smiley36 nothing effects him smiley36 except the name of his love Jhanak smiley27 only that name makes difference in him.. Baki sab kuch bhool jaa smiley37
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I m not excited at all especially with all these supporters of Jhanak Bose lingering here and there and our Ani not getting…….

a haircut😛😝😜😀

For hair cut he needs to get leave....but now less screen space still no time..

Dont know what will Mumbai make our Anirudh...acha , bahut acha.. and so many acha are already surrounded by Jhanak and this one is carrying one more bahut bura...

Vidya , you are same like me....I also have issue with long hair for boys and men...now most have this long hair , I feel like taking them to the saloon when i see on street such kids ...😬😬

samarp2 thumbnail

It’s so true! Arshi is like an outsider for him.. he behaves like how we do when we receive guests at home😜

exactly.. look at the way he talks & his emotions for her smiley36 hardly that emotional bond u see.. but when he talks to J .. he has so much emotion feelings in him.. her matter matters him the most..
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Is it? I thought it was from the Kashmir performance only?? No?? But it was done well!

Not precap , just before she comes in one white ...may be old one ...I might have forgotten..

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Dont know what will Mumbai make our Anirudh...acha , bahut acha.. and so many acha are already surrounded by Jhanak and this one is carrying one more bahut bura...

Vidya , you are same like me....I also have issue with long hair for boys and men...now most have this long hair , I feel like taking them to the saloon when i see on street such kids ...😬😬

that’s y I always keep my son’s hair small smiley36smiley37 my husband wants to grow his hair long smiley7smiley39 I am like no.. I don’t want my son to look like gundasmiley36 but a decent boy smiley36
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

that day epi also may be super late smiley26smiley36

Yes , they do that...🤬🤬

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I really don’t know how with Arshi on his back he’s going to create a situation for Jhanak to accompany him back to kol or if he’s gonna leave after the competition empty handed!

Maya, If I feel that if it’s long enough I keep nagging my boys till they give in.. I can’t tolerate it🙄🤷‍♀️

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

They have shot this some time back but releasing it only now! They have added more scenes with BBBB and RCR in Mumbai and inserting bits and pieces from Kolkata scenes!!!

B4 : bad bloke Brij Bhushan

Rcr: Roly curly Rudra 😝

Oh is it ...I thought now its shot...who was so intersted in B4 and RcR...

Oh their invisible and visible stans 😬

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago