Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I find him too big (which he is) and lethargic, not agile at all. I'm really worried yeh kaise ladhega final battle? I only liked him during the haran, when he aced the sadhu act, evil toh kisi angle se nahin lagta smiley36

Actually na nikitin in his normal self is really good. Koi bhi Fida ho jaye

But yahan pata nahi kyo I see a little hunch near his shoulders

Thoda jhuka hua dikhta hai

Did u notice that

Still he is better than meghu

Rushiraj is good but as meghu not at all

He should have done better as maybe one of the vanars.

Even atikay was good too

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

I find him too big (which he is) and lethargic, not agile at all. I'm really worried yeh kaise ladhega final battle? I only liked him during the haran, when he aced the sadhu act, evil toh kisi angle se nahin lagta smiley36

That's .. one interesting way to look at it smiley36 I agree on the agile part, he's stiff and stumped 90% of the time. Khade khade ladega jaise pehla wala lada tha smiley24 But he has the glow of a ghamandi gyaani on his face so I'll take it smiley36 His voice modulation has gotten way better tho.

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Actually na nikitin in his normal self is really good. Koi bhi Fida ho jaye

But yahan pata nahi kyo I see a little hunch near his shoulders

Thoda jhuka hua dikhta hai

Did u notice that

Still he is better than meghu

Rushiraj is good but as meghu not at all

He should have done better as maybe one of the vanars.

Even atikay was good too

Yeah his shoulders look rounded, which can be due to excess working out or a bad posture. Also these guys make him wear the pants too high which doesn't complement his short and broad torsoe. Upar se length bhi puri nai kari smiley44

Meghu day one se was a bummer for me, not the actor per say but the casting. I'm honestly just waiting for his end now smiley41

Edited by RamLakshman - 1 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Yeah his shoulders look rounded, which can be due to excess working out or a bad posture. Also these guys make him wear the pants too high which doesn't complement his short and broad torsoe. Upar se length bhi puri nai kari smiley44

Meghu day one se was a bummer for me, not the actor but tha casting. I'm honestly just waiting for his end now smiley41

I really wonder if nikitin knows his short pants r topic of jokes now. Or even rushiraj knows how much constipated looks as meghu he has to give.

Khadoos ne hardly smile Kiya hoga 😂😂

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I agree smiley36 The guy is really good looking in real life, lekin yeh costumes, make-up, beard and hair do injustice to him.

His dialogue delivery has definitely improved smiley20 Much better than earlier episodes.

You need to rewatch him throwing Chandrahaas. I was literally like "bhai, thodi energy daal, shastra fenk raha hai" smiley36

Please don't mind my comments. I'm too picky when it comes to entertainment smiley9

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

I really wonder if nikitin knows his short pants r topic of jokes now. Or even rushiraj knows how much constipated looks as meghu he has to give.

Khadoos ne hardly smile Kiya hoga 😂😂

The only times I liked Meghu was his smirk in the nagpaash wala promo .. and Monday wale episode mein his frustration when Lakshman riles him up.

chatterbox thumbnail

I agree smiley36 The guy is really good looking in real life, lekin yeh costumes, make-up, beard and hair do injustice to him.

His dialogue delivery has definitely improved smiley20 Much better than earlier episodes.

You need to rewatch him throwing Chandrahaas. I was literally like "bhai, thodi energy daal, shastra fenk raha hai" smiley36

Please don't mind my comments. I'm too picky when it comes to entertainment smiley9

Ha ha ha that's fine. And speaking of beard , Mera dhyaan kal sushen ki beard par gaya. I was like yeh toh same to same lankesh ke jaisi hai, Santa Claus type 😂😂

Nikitin ka full get up i feel is not doing justice to him or lankesh.

Hagrid jaisa hair style Santa Claus jaise beard

Super model jaisa sari collection 🤦

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

The only times I liked Meghu was his smirk in the nagpaash wala promo .. and Monday wale episode mein his frustration when Lakshman riles him up.

Ditto when he does that it's really good but when he overtdoes it's giving constipated look

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Ha ha ha that's fine. And speaking of beard , Mera dhyaan kal sushen ki beard par gaya. I was like yeh toh same to same lankesh ke jaisi hai, Santa Claus type 😂😂

Nikitin ka full get up i feel is not doing justice to him or lankesh.

Hagrid jaisa hair style Santa Claus jaise beard

Super model jaisa sari collection 🤦

I liked the guy playing Sushen. Good delivery and expressions he gave.. Can't help but wonder how so many of their side actors have done better justice to their roles, more than a few main ones.

chatterbox thumbnail

So these were the herbs sushen used in reviving lakshman

And it says as per VR

Sounds really interesting

I wonder why In today's world we don't hv these herbs. We r given side effects wali meds always 🤦

https://x.com/Vaishna48417918/status/1814204833324224593