Word Count: 0

doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Looks like a ML track … hopefully they will execute properly

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So, finally bhikaari ko samaj aa gaya ki panauti se door rehna accha haismiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

My guess is Aadhya is dead or missing and Anuj is going to fulfill is promise that he will turn his face away even if she comes in front!!! GOOD

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

So the Jogan and Bhikari are finally going to meet. And then the same roothna-manana followed by tamaShahs? smiley39

https://x.com/vibha510/status/1813797406074720317?s=46

Her love of life, Anuj and daughter Adhya are missing for a good 6 months. What effort has she put in to look for them? I mean other than Rona dhona, bechari face, silly banter with Asha Bhavan inmates, tu-tu mein-mein with V, getting insulted by shahs….. what has done to find them? So much of detachment soon after expressing her love smiley9

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Her love of life, Anuj and daughter Adhya are missing for a good 6 months. What effort has she put in to look for them? I mean other than Rona dhona, bechari face, silly banter with Asha Bhavan inmates, tu-tu mein-mein with V, getting insulted by shahs….. what has done to find them? So much of detachment soon after expressing her love smiley9

She was extremely bijji in providing free service to manipulative dhongi domukh at Aasha Bhawan. Also, taking care of Kaveri the cow and Kophi the dog.

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

She was extremely bijji in providing free service to manipulative dhongi domukh at Aasha Bhawan. Also, taking care of Kaveri the cow and Kophi the dog.

Uska naam kophi hai kya??

Mai Gopi Gopi hi sun rahi thiπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Socha bhi us waqt Radha ko uska Kisna na sahi Gopi to mil gaya πŸ˜„

(Maa's chain written Radha on it)

Edited by kamaal_ho_gaya - 2 months ago
SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Anupamaa should reject this bhikhari and reunite with Vanraj Ambani Shah.

in my sleepy eyes, I read vanraj as "yamraj" πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Na aapka koi pataa hai na Choti ka.. What is that slap happy Devika for? Should have given her the task to find the masochist nibba and who cares about Aadhya anyway.

Wonder what Yashdeep is doing. The OG simp had given hopes about Meri Anu returning to the entire Spice and Chutney staff. YD must have taken 2-3 more loans already.

Edited by Snowfally - 2 months ago
lesh85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
is serial ka motto hai har episode mein anupama ki nayi barbaadi ka ek naya milestone reach karna anupama ko achhai ke naam par bewaqoofiyon karte dikhana wo bhi her achhai limits only with shahs the abusers but anuj aadhya ko ignore karna that is there abhi anuj ke peeche padi hai because unknowingly not in his senses he is ignoring she likes chasing men who ignore /abuse her when anuj was respecting and loving, treating her like a queen she ignored him for vanraj