Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Ok today is wednesday.so sushen vaidh will come maybe a scene of vatika

Tomm and Friday Hanuman off to get sanjivini dikhayenge

So makes me think Friday Tak koi major scene nahi hoga

Monday se pehle lakshman theek nahi Hoga

But why makers missed meghu trying to lift lakshman is beyond me.

It won't have changed anything but for viewers would have felt good ki sheshnag ko uttha nahi paya woh

Ulta meghu invisible hoke bhaag Gaya wahan se

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

Jai Shri Ram

I watched the episode.....lamba post hai, so bear it plz.

First thing I would say...

Inke 100 gunah maaf kiye....itna acccha episodeπŸ₯ΉπŸ˜­πŸ’―πŸ‘ŒπŸ«‚

Before watching I was feeling 2 things...

1)I was waiting for this part from long back so was feeling dekhu yaa nahi dekhu....(why????I don't know....)

2)why did they skip that Meghnad trying to lift Lakshman wala part....

But as soon as I started watching it....I was totally engrossed.

I always liked this part from book more than series bcz that level of lamentation we read in text is on another level...and SR makers will never let Ramji to reach that level of Vilap....

But here swastik productions πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

They wrote dialogues from text,,,let Sujay portray it to most humanly way....and it was wonderful.....

Sujay and Basant ,,,,, Phenomenal!!!!!!

Lakshman ka extended scene in start was πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

Ramji ka distress....he passed thr all stages of grief,, initially denial and then acceptance ke saath breakdown 😭😭.

Dialogues were so appropriate yesterday.

Bharat bhaiyaa ko dekhke accha laga.

I liked Vibhishan disclosure and dialogue he spoke at that time to Ramji abt Lakshman did it for his protection....Ram ke liye Lakshman is like Vishnu ke liye sheshnag.That dialogue" tumne to apne ram bhaiya ko Chhota kar diya"πŸ˜­πŸ«‚πŸ˜

Urmila ko yaad kar lete aur ek flashback me Sumitra aur urmila ko bhi dikha dete....I think aage ke episodes me lenge wo part bhi...

Inhone start me combination kiya jo RCM and VR ka woh pehli baar accha laga.....

VR me Brahmastra attack hai...inhone brahamshir dikha diya and sabko thoda impact aaya aise portray kiya...nice!!!

Tab actually chance tha woo meghnad lifts Lakshman dikhane ka par koi nai....

And RCM me Meghnad was fighting with Ram and army and then Lakshman took Ram permission and took charge of it...and frustrated meghnad by defeating him in combat to level that Meghnad in order to save his life used shakti....

Now in VR, second attack of Meghnad me he was winning,,, so they must have thought that Meghnad should not be shown weak in this combat.(Thoda ghayal dikha dete to chalta waise...)

So I think makers ne dono ko combine karne ki try ki.... Lakshman frustrated meghnad with words here and made him use shakti and meghu used brahamshir also afterwards ....and wo bhari pada is combat me like in VR.

So at the end....was very nice episode...never expected it to be this nice πŸ”₯.

I missed reading this part of urs

Brahma Shir that was the name I did not catch

But here he was trying to attack ramji but couldn't do as others sort of covered him

So he let it out on skies

Impact was shown

Agree with u all while others were trying to get up the makers could have shown meghu trying to lift lakshman

But he ran away

Other than that full episode was good

Sujay again was brilliant

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Powerful acting saved the episode. Nothing much to complain. Casting for a few has been a revelation. Ram and Lakshman actors top the list. Other actors cast in the same show who cannot pull off simple dialogues should watch this episode on repeat until their next show smiley36

I'm glad people are happy to finally see Ram crying. The guy looked good too, so that's a bonus smiley20

All the flashbacks were so good, those were one of the best episodes anyway, so it was good to see the scenes again. Good job by the makers on the emotional part smiley32

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Powerful acting saved the episode. Nothing much to complain. Casting for a few has been a revelation. Ram and Lakshman actors top the list. Other actors cast in the same show who cannot pull off simple dialogues should watch this episode on repeat until their next show smiley36

I'm glad people are happy to finally see Ram crying. The guy looked good too, so that's a bonus smiley20

All the flashbacks were so good, those were one of the best episodes anyway, so it was good to see the scenes again. Good job by the makers on the emotional part smiley32

I have a feeling today till Friday would be good as there won't be yudhh just time going fast will be shown

Hope they show that fellow kaalnemi who stops Hanuman mid way. Usmein yeh log zarror locha kar denge

Yes Monday episode was not upto mark so we had to react and vent

Yday made it up

Plus no goblin ki vatika

TheMinion thumbnail

Now, some parts that I found irritating/funny (there is always something!)

I remember Disha telling me that they might show people trying to save Lakshman, well they did show people running towards Lakshman, but nobody really did anything to stop the shakti hitting him. But anyway, they showed that all cared. smiley20

Like I mentioned yesterday, the two vanars standing behind Ram-Lakshman kept distracting me. They shined in their part and how smiley10 The way they kept wiping their tears and looking at each other sadly and nodding their heads. Give them an award already. After first few minutes, I just kept looking at them smiley36

TheMinion thumbnail

I understand that Ram was heartbroken, however one dialogue really upset me.

He says if Lakshman is not alive he would wish for dharati phate and unhe apne andar samaa le (or something on similar lines!) because there is no point in his living.

There are thousands on vanars (though we have always seen just 15-20, including in this episode) with him who have left their families and houses to help him, there is a wife who is waiting for him. Logically, mujhe yeh dialogue ajeeb laga.

I'm absolutely fine with others' opinions if they think there is no issue with this. I just said what I felt, so no hard feelings. smiley1

TheMinion thumbnail

I really wanted to enter the TV and punch Bibhu. The first thing my mum told me when I started blabbering as a toddler was - if you can't say anything good, keep your mouth shut!

This man was going on and on implying Lakshman might have died. Abey, pehle socho ki kuch kar sakte hai kya. Also, he didn't have a clue that there was a vaid (even if this is not what actually happened, but this is what we all have known forever anyway!) in Lanka smiley22

They literally showed him like a tubelight, suddenly uski tube jali after Jambavant mentioned about finding a remedy among the rakshashhhh clan. smiley26

TheMinion thumbnail

That's it from me. I don't want to talk about Meghu, Ravan and company and their overacting and non-acting smiley36 Because the episode was quite good. Another bad episode and the Lankans bashing will resume!

I was glad to see my Yellowdari briefly smiley9

TheMinion thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Plus no goblin ki vatika

The guy staying on the first floor is my co-worker. I've already tipped him to keep an eye on his balcony between 9 - 9:30 PM in coming week. smiley36

I'm sure Vatika is going to make an appearance with Trijata telling about Laskshman in her usual sour face. And then the overacting and nonacting that will follow will definitely make me jump out of the window smiley39

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

The guy staying on the first floor is my co-worker. I've already tipped him to keep an eye on his balcony between 9 - 9:30 PM in coming week. smiley36

I'm sure Vatika is going to make an appearance with Trijata telling about Laskshman in her usual sour face. And then the overacting and nonacting that will follow will definitely make me jump out of the window smiley39

Overacting ke time par gandhari ban jaana

Aankhon par Patti bandh Dena πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚