Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

He hurried yes. But expecting your brother to let you know instead of sacrificing and committing him to a loveless marriage is not unreasonable. Infact he could have come clean even after RuRo shaadi to Rohit saying it was a 2 day infatuation and he's fully over it. It would have been a difficult thing to say but honesty was best policy. Instead he said pehle Pyaar nahi bhula jaata and he'll not love Abhira.

Also if he's only mad at Armaan, not Ruhi thats stupid

But what he did very very wrong is not come back home. Even running away I get was an impulsive thing to clear his mind. But not returning for months is stupid. So unless he was in a coma theres no excuse.

yup...he could have......but i still dont think ki yeh must tha....I agree woh cannot love abhira wala dialogs were bekaar......but rohit should have confronted him then...ab kyun??? mujhe woh janna hai...agar makers ke paas acchi si koi cover up story ho to accha hai...😂

circumstances different hote....jaise ki...rohit ki engagement armaan ke saamne hoti...I mean rohit ne wait ki hoti armaan ki....engagement ho gayee....rohit was totally in love with ruhi...sara ghar was happy.....

ab who knew ruhi will b this bad.....warna baat aayee gayee ho jaati....2 days wala halka phulka relation tha......but ruhi married with wrong intentions.....yeh armaan ko nahi pata na....

warna who marries one brother to b close to another....

and why did rohit not confront armaan usi waqt.....ab gussa hona nahi banta...

and it was ruhi who was marrying rohit....rohit ne usse poocha ki wait karte hain..but she did not...to fault ruhi ki hai......

Pata nhi...IMO...armaan could have mentioned...but circumstances were such that he did not....rohit ha bhag jaana and then aa kar gussa karna...does not fil well for me...

I think yeh saara drama...ruhi per kahar ootne ka pehle wala ishaara hai....rohit will realise that it was ruhi who has been after armaan.....

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope he lashes out at Ruhi too

Pinecone thumbnail

I think bhaag jaana was impulsive. He was gonna come back.

But if he stayed away for all these months just because he was upset thats highly stupid.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

She is a sweetheart and always loved Armaan unconditionally. She got accused for Rohit’s disappearance by everyone including Armaan hope CV’s remember this and make Armaan apologise to Abhira ,now he knows why Rohit actually left. And that Dumbo poddar’s should be the last ones giving lectures on parvarish esp on Abhria’s parvarish. Her mamma gave her the best parvarish. Everyone makes mistakes and she is not exceptional but she never hurts anyone knowingly and forget and forgive ppl. If she wants she can taunt ,guilt trip him but she will never do that smiley27

And no one is even talking about asli ghuneghar the most positive character Ruhi Birla. Guess they r still counting on her 100 mistakes.
Am sure one day egoistic Kaveri Poddar too will apologise to Abhira for taunting her mom and her upbringing.

https://x.com/moodyxuser/status/1814336323488235740

It was such a sad life for abhira then....she was blamed for rohit ki disppearance...and kaveri....she has been so evil....abhira ki mamma ki saari yaaden...she destroyed......

I want all these people...including armaan and ruhi and kaveri to recall those moments......

abhira is a sweetheart....❤️

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Rohit says "maine apno ko chhod diya aapke liye jo apne hai bhi nhi" "dadisa sahi kehti aap sautele ho"

Basically he does remember he left the house for Armaan.smiley24

Soo, is he upset armaan called off his wedding with ruhi or is he upset armaan was going to marry ruhi?? 🤔

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Soo, is he upset armaan called off his wedding with ruhi or is he upset armaan was going to marry ruhi?? 🤔

yeh mujhe zyada valid lagta hai...😂

as use chutkaara mil jaata ruhi se...😂

going to marry ruhi...bilkul fit nahi lagta filhaal....roht khud ghar chod kar isi liye gaya tha....to ab gussa hona....bilkul banta nahi hai...😂

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

yeh mujhe zyada valid lagta hai...😂

as use chutkaara mil jaata ruhi se...😂

going to marry ruhi...bilkul fit nahi lagta filhaal....roht khud ghar chod kar isi liye gaya tha....to ab gussa hona....bilkul banta nahi hai...😂

If its because armaan called off his wedding, then be ready for rohit barsaoing sympathy on bechari ruhismiley39

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

If its because armaan called off his wedding, then be ready for rohit barsaoing sympathy on bechari ruhismiley39

+ he can hate his once upon a time fav bhabhi too or better maybe call her a gold digger.

Originally posted by: India_TV

yup...he could have......but i still dont think ki yeh must tha....I agree woh cannot love abhira wala dialogs were bekaar......but rohit should have confronted him then...ab kyun??? mujhe woh janna hai...agar makers ke paas acchi si koi cover up story ho to accha hai...😂

circumstances different hote....jaise ki...rohit ki engagement armaan ke saamne hoti...I mean rohit ne wait ki hoti armaan ki....engagement ho gayee....rohit was totally in love with ruhi...sara ghar was happy.....

ab who knew ruhi will b this bad.....warna baat aayee gayee ho jaati....2 days wala halka phulka relation tha......but ruhi married with wrong intentions.....yeh armaan ko nahi pata na....

warna who marries one brother to b close to another....

and why did rohit not confront armaan usi waqt.....ab gussa hona nahi banta...

and it was ruhi who was marrying rohit....rohit ne usse poocha ki wait karte hain..but she did not...to fault ruhi ki hai......

Pata nhi...IMO...armaan could have mentioned...but circumstances were such that he did not....rohit ha bhag jaana and then aa kar gussa karna...does not fil well for me...

I think yeh saara drama...ruhi per kahar ootne ka pehle wala ishaara hai....rohit will realise that it was ruhi who has been after armaan.....

Armaan never had any ill intentions asking that women to marry Rohit ,she have all the options to break up the engagement ,Goenka’s dances on her tunes but she clearly told wigwali that she wants to stay near her pyaar if she can’t get her pyaar. She and Armaan thought to tell everyone about their 2 min noodles but then he saw his Dadi taking about her ghurror and her mom about her happiness and if it’s someone else they could have still told the truth but Armaan always got treated like an outsider ,Dadi called him Gandha Khoon ,he always have to prove himself by sacrificing his happiness , even Rohit is in love /infatuation with Ruhi at that moment, and Armaan’s love for Ruhi is never intense or sacha, so he easily give up Ruhi for his family and their happiness ,even if at all Armaan revealed the truth will anyone from that mad house accept for their marriage ? Is Dadi or even Vidya accepted Abhria when he said he loves Abhira ? KV forced him to marry Ruhi knowing he loves Abhira ,she might have kicked Armaan out if he ruins her fav potha’s engagement with the best sanskari girl in the universe.

Didn’t Rohit accept his brother sacrificed everything for him ? Did he not hear Ruhi asking Armana to take stand for Jholmates but Armaan rejecting her ? He is not a bad guy at all so will wait for the episode and see why exactly he is angry on Armaan. But Armaan is suffering just because of his one wrong choice in life , trusting evil women Ruhi blindly. He is yet to see the real face of that women.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Since everyone will be upset on ar that rohit left coz his past with ru, let poopz maro mauke pe chauka and phsao ar in a case, maybe sexual harassment...rohit will be the first one to accuse ar atm, whole fam will follow him too. Let only ab trust him and let her fight the case for him & save him. Since its time for ar sa ddp, let ab see that ar is not the golden boy and how badly he get treated in ph. Let her realize this fam is not pyaari but toxic. So that she can break that promise which was given to v for ar sake. V herself said that ab will always be ar wife before being bahu of ph. Kuch toh teek taak fayda utao track ka. 🤦‍♀️