Team Rahul

Posted: 2 months ago

Sony tv in their Rauli simping mode ❤️❤️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9eabi0t2m-/

Mahi15gaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Rahul

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9euma9PyxB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Rahul in ladies getup🤣🤣

Edited by Mahi15gaur - 2 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

As expected maine BTS me jab Mauli ko jate dekha tabhi guess kr liya tha ki ye pt koi aur nhi Rahul Babu hi hai 😜😜

Edited by Vidvish - 2 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

Yes finally we can

I agree it was cute and done nicely. Rahul's huge heart has been shown to us once again and ofcourse he is in support of rauli so neither he nor us requires to be angry from him😄

Yes finally Mauli is getting what rightfully is hers though all the rest still has to go a long way in order to feel her homely. In fact IS intervene and twice and requested DW with folded hands, she too will get her full redemption till the end of the week i suppose. And its good that sorted bhaiya is still continuing some of his anger for vaibhav. It will give a good message to the audience .

Yes he must be doing it very soon🤩

Yup vaibhav it is now.

Exactly. One word in favour of Rauli & Rahul babu will forgive u for anything 😁😁

True. There's still a long way for these ppl to make Mauli feel homely in complete sense though yesterday's scene was a beginning. IS being the flipper she is phir flip mark this time in Mauli's favour & yeah her redemption will also be done by the end of this week. Yup it's good someone is still angry with Vaibhav.

Can't wait for it.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Ha ab ye kaman uske hath me de do🤣🤣

Wahi to Rahul ke paas already bahut kaam hai. Itni jyada presence bana ke rakhi hai Golu ne to kuch seekhe bhi aur inki parampara ko aage badhaye🤭🤭

Bilkul shi dawedar hai.

Exactly Rahul has other very important things to sort out. Golu ko bhi kuch substantial Krna chahiye 😁😁

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Yes usko sunana padega ki uske logic ke hisab se ab Rahul bhi tan man dhan se kora nahi hai. So much irritating she was and vijay was equally on fire🔥

🤣🤣

Exactly. DW ko bahut bura dose Dena padega.

Vijay uncle to was 🔥🔥. Cha gye. I really wonder is aurat me kya dekha Aisa jo isse pyar hua unhe😂🤣

princesspurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
princesspurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Oh please I'm glad the wedding is happening without any faltu chaos like that of Maran. DW & her drama can go to hell.

Well this was kinda obvious so yeah not surprised at all. Vijay I've said this earlier too he wasn't that much of a hindrance. He had his reservations owing to DN & some other things but now that DN is exposed & other things r also quite sorted out he's finally able to see his son's happiness & has wholeheartedly accepted it.

DW & Vijay clashing is definitely interesting & as u've rightfully pointed every couple has had an issue to deal with. Flipper budhiya & bheegi billi dadu having an issue would be really amazing but then again it's bheegi billi dadu we're talking about he doesn't even raise his voice against flipper budhiya so fighting or arguing with her seems very far fetched 🤣😂

Not exactly speeding cos I feel there gonna be some fun things coming up after the haldi with bachelors & Sangeet so I'm excited for it. Agreed Mauli needs to stop pampering this DW bhootni & enjoy her wedding like the father son were doing yesterday.

We're going to get more of Tanvi's drama and with Ajanta on her side they're definitely going to stir things up. But I will say Ajanta is truly a daughter in law of thelat family. Flip flopping and can't pick a side. Jyoti is the only one who really has her own mind 😊

Oh we're speeding through it even with some upcoming fun. I just expected them to put more effort and time into the lead pairs wedding since its suppose to be the biggest thing for the show. I don't expect it to draw out for weeks but at least showcase all the rituals and family bonding with time. It just feels rushed.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: princesspurple

Shehzad totally had fun doing this 🤣🤣

Oh ofcourse he did. I badly want BTS of this scene.