Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princesspurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

We finally wrap up this Rati track and my final takeaway is this: they did a whole lot of everything to get a whole lot of nothing.

In sort, what exactly was the purpose of this track? Every storyline they've had till date had moved the story and had a slight but impactful change for the house.

- Mini and the abusive relationship with Vicky highlighted the silent suffering most women endure and the pressure to keep quiet. On top of that, society's never ending saga of never believing the victim. With the relationship breaking it allowed for Janki ma and family to not be afraid to break off a terrible relationship despite their past, and also drilled into their brain to believe their children (we know this doesn't sit at all but let's go with it)

- The attempt to repatch Manas and Mauli's marriage. We know the intention this was done with (to keep Rauli apart) but it also challenged the norms of always expecting the woman to forgive their pathetic husband's/exes for everything and anything but knowing that would not be the same around. This is also the first divorce for the family so to let this stay as a divorce/annulment was huge and contrary to their standards. But in the end, doing what's right and right for their children (again people were not believed) you see the family and Janki ma be okay with letting this annulment stick.

- Manisha and Karan's marriage. Now this is huge as it puts front and center an age old topic. That past a certain age women cannot be married. But here, Manisha at 42 is able to finally find happiness of her own and despite who Karan is related to, they choose to support the marriage. Who says there's an age limit to love.

Each of these tracks did something to move the story in a forward direction while also tackling societal norms. What did this track do?? All this drama and a fake marriage to end up back in the same spot - with the whole divorcee tag still attached to Mauli (and now Rahul but they've causally left that out). This track was suppose to be about Rahul and Mauli finally coming together and getting the family onboard for their relationship. There were SO MANY ways this could've been handled without the nonsense of Rati but once we hit 100 episodes, I don't know if it was them being comfortable or lazy writing of them trying to do something completely outthere but it did not work.

To be honest, I'm disappointed. This is suppose to be the biggest and most anticipated track - and that too centered around the leads. Unfortunately they dropped the ball here and for me sort of ruins the story. Also, this was the shortest track so far so I wouldn't be surprised if they saw the online reaction and pivoted quickly to wrap it up. It's just disappointing because we could've had such a beautiful story here πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Shasha321

At this point I still don't understand the reason why Tanvi is acting so petty and childish over Mauli becoming the daughter in law. It still can't be about her being a divorcee right? It has to be something deeper and I hope the writers actually acknowledge it.

She is being childish and adamant that's the only reason I can think of she wants Rahul to obey her orders and thinks if he will marry Rahul her authority on Rahul will come to an end especially after giving her one son to SwarJay.Vaibhav considers SwarJay as his parents over TanJay and probably DW feels Rahul is so easily influenced by Mauli that if he will marry her she will be isolated by Rahul focusing all his attention on Mauli.

princesspurple thumbnail

Now to today's episode, they are moving at a break neck pace. A wedding in two days. Manish and Karan had much more time than that. We really are going for a chat mangni pat byah

I'm not surprised Tanvi is still against the relationship - but there's definitely more to it. She's also forgotten that her son is now a divorcee too so what's the issue now? Why does she want and need to control Rahul's life so much? However seeing Vijay do a 180 in less than 5 minutes is hilarious. Honestly no one in this house has any loyalty - professional flip floppers at best. I don't know if it was the whole Rati exposee, the fear of losing his son or just no longer having a reason that made him give in, but he's now onboard for this wedding.

However this now puts Tanvi and Vijay on opposite ends of this situation. Can we say there's trouble in paradise - and about time. Interestingly enough, each of the four couples have had issues in their marriages that they had to resolve. First, starting with Jyoti and Akshay and their communication issues along with Akshay taking her from granted. Next up was Manoj and Ajanta after she kept Manas's secret and even encouraged him to runaway, breaking his trust. We're still dealing with Swara and Ajay and the fallout of her lying for 24 years keeping him away from his family. And now we have Tanvi and Vijay who are at opposite ends when it comes to Rahul's happiness. Would it be too much to possibly see some issues between Janki ma and bade dadu after all these years?? Could make for a nice family split 😏😏

Either way, wedding celebrations are underway and we're going to be speeding through them. Ironically my prediction for this week was that Mauli would attempt to pacify Tanvi with no success. We already see the first one today and based on the BTS the second one doesn't go as planned either. Girl, please believe Rahul and Vijay when they say there is no hope. Just enjoy the celebrations.

princesspurple thumbnail

As for the stray thoughts:

- I'm not happy Vaibhav got off scott free after he literally tried to ruin Rahul's life. I just wanted to see Rahul punch him once but he's got a better heart than me. But I'm glad Ajay hasn't fully bought. He needs to be held accountable.

- The cute banter between Rahul and his grandparents. Ever since we were introduced to Rahul and knowing he's Jankis favourite grandchild I've been waiting for a moment like this. Her catching Rauli and then her saying he can't do anything until after marriage, for Rahul to moments later give Mauli a kiss on her forehead (in public). How cute it was that he said it was the last time (liar.😏😏) just for bade dadu to point out he's said this 4 times already 🀭🀭. It's moments like these that give the characters more depth and further strengthens the bonds. Wish we could've gotten more of these.

- Vaibhav asking his parents for forgiveness. That came out of left field.

- Mauli's unrequited love for a mother. That last scene with her at Tanvi's door was hard. She lost her mother at a young age and though Ajanta somewhat was a mother figure she probably pinned her hopes on her mother in law filling that space. To know that this won't be happening continues to hurt her and deprive of the thing she wants the most - a family to call her own. However in order to do that, she needs to truly understand what her worth is and what "family" really means.

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: princesspurple

We finally wrap up this Rati track and my final takeaway is this: they did a whole lot of everything to get a whole lot of nothing.

In sort, what exactly was the purpose of this track? Every storyline they've had till date had moved the story and had a slight but impactful change for the house.

- Mini and the abusive relationship with Vicky highlighted the silent suffering most women endure and the pressure to keep quiet. On top of that, society's never ending saga of never believing the victim. With the relationship breaking it allowed for Janki ma and family to not be afraid to break off a terrible relationship despite their past, and also drilled into their brain to believe their children (we know this doesn't sit at all but let's go with it)

- The attempt to repatch Manas and Mauli's marriage. We know the intention this was done with (to keep Rauli apart) but it also challenged the norms of always expecting the woman to forgive their pathetic husband's/exes for everything and anything but knowing that would not be the same around. This is also the first divorce for the family so to let this stay as a divorce/annulment was huge and contrary to their standards. But in the end, doing what's right and right for their children (again people were not believed) you see the family and Janki ma be okay with letting this annulment stick.

- Manisha and Karan's marriage. Now this is huge as it puts front and center an age old topic. That past a certain age women cannot be married. But here, Manisha at 42 is able to finally find happiness of her own and despite who Karan is related to, they choose to support the marriage. Who says there's an age limit to love.

Each of these tracks did something to move the story in a forward direction while also tackling societal norms. What did this track do?? All this drama and a fake marriage to end up back in the same spot - with the whole divorcee tag still attached to Mauli (and now Rahul but they've causally left that out). This track was suppose to be about Rahul and Mauli finally coming together and getting the family onboard for their relationship. There were SO MANY ways this could've been handled without the nonsense of Rati but once we hit 100 episodes, I don't know if it was them being comfortable or lazy writing of them trying to do something completely outthere but it did not work.

To be honest, I'm disappointed. This is suppose to be the biggest and most anticipated track - and that too centered around the leads. Unfortunately they dropped the ball here and for me sort of ruins the story. Also, this was the shortest track so far so I wouldn't be surprised if they saw the online reaction and pivoted quickly to wrap it up. It's just disappointing because we could've had such a beautiful story here πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Agreed all of these tracks had an impact & I feel this track too has its own impact. Like how one shouldn't trust a wrong person which was the case with Rahul & flipper budhiya now both have learnt their lessons. Apart from that DN's fake consummation drama usually its the guy who's mostly considered wrong in such cases but here it's shown how girls too can sometimes be disgusting. Basically it was also an eye opener for the family. Also we can't forget that Rauli came out stronger than ever drng this track.

Maran wedding track was stretched like hell with each day a new wish of Manisha popping up & all. The thing which kept that going was we ultimately got Rahul's love realisation at the end of the track which was definitely worth the wait. And not to forget there were other things like the upl & demolition drama too so yeah that track was accompanied by many other tracks.

I'm glad this was the shortest track. Now we can focus on Rauli & other things happening in their life rather than an unnecessary character like DN.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

She is being childish and adamant that's the only reason I can think of she wants Rahul to obey her orders and thinks if he will marry Rahul her authority on Rahul will come to an end especially after giving her one son to SwarJay.Vaibhav considers SwarJay as his parents over TanJay and probably DW feels Rahul is so easily influenced by Mauli that if he will marry her she will be isolated by Rahul focusing all his attention on Mauli.

Exactly she's just being a typical mother who wants to have control over her son's life & doesn't want to get him married to the girl of his choice since that will let her to loose the same. Not that Rahul is in her control now he has already declared that Mauli & her love is the only thing that matters in this world to him. She better understand that all this will only push Rahul away from her.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Now to today's episode, they are moving at a break neck pace. A wedding in two days. Manish and Karan had much more time than that. We really are going for a chat mangni pat byah

I'm not surprised Tanvi is still against the relationship - but there's definitely more to it. She's also forgotten that her son is now a divorcee too so what's the issue now? Why does she want and need to control Rahul's life so much? However seeing Vijay do a 180 in less than 5 minutes is hilarious. Honestly no one in this house has any loyalty - professional flip floppers at best. I don't know if it was the whole Rati exposee, the fear of losing his son or just no longer having a reason that made him give in, but he's now onboard for this wedding.

However this now puts Tanvi and Vijay on opposite ends of this situation. Can we say there's trouble in paradise - and about time. Interestingly enough, each of the four couples have had issues in their marriages that they had to resolve. First, starting with Jyoti and Akshay and their communication issues along with Akshay taking her from granted. Next up was Manoj and Ajanta after she kept Manas's secret and even encouraged him to runaway, breaking his trust. We're still dealing with Swara and Ajay and the fallout of her lying for 24 years keeping him away from his family. And now we have Tanvi and Vijay who are at opposite ends when it comes to Rahul's happiness. Would it be too much to possibly see some issues between Janki ma and bade dadu after all these years?? Could make for a nice family split 😏😏

Either way, wedding celebrations are underway and we're going to be speeding through them. Ironically my prediction for this week was that Mauli would attempt to pacify Tanvi with no success. We already see the first one today and based on the BTS the second one doesn't go as planned either. Girl, please believe Rahul and Vijay when they say there is no hope. Just enjoy the celebrations.

Oh please I'm glad the wedding is happening without any faltu chaos like that of Maran. DW & her drama can go to hell.

Well this was kinda obvious so yeah not surprised at all. Vijay I've said this earlier too he wasn't that much of a hindrance. He had his reservations owing to DN & some other things but now that DN is exposed & other things r also quite sorted out he's finally able to see his son's happiness & has wholeheartedly accepted it.

DW & Vijay clashing is definitely interesting & as u've rightfully pointed every couple has had an issue to deal with. Flipper budhiya & bheegi billi dadu having an issue would be really amazing but then again it's bheegi billi dadu we're talking about he doesn't even raise his voice against flipper budhiya so fighting or arguing with her seems very far fetched πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Not exactly speeding cos I feel there gonna be some fun things coming up after the haldi with bachelors & Sangeet so I'm excited for it. Agreed Mauli needs to stop pampering this DW bhootni & enjoy her wedding like the father son were doing yesterday.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

As for the stray thoughts:

- I'm not happy Vaibhav got off scott free after he literally tried to ruin Rahul's life. I just wanted to see Rahul punch him once but he's got a better heart than me. But I'm glad Ajay hasn't fully bought. He needs to be held accountable.

- The cute banter between Rahul and his grandparents. Ever since we were introduced to Rahul and knowing he's Jankis favourite grandchild I've been waiting for a moment like this. Her catching Rauli and then her saying he can't do anything until after marriage, for Rahul to moments later give Mauli a kiss on her forehead (in public). How cute it was that he said it was the last time (liar.😏😏) just for bade dadu to point out he's said this 4 times already 🀭🀭. It's moments like these that give the characters more depth and further strengthens the bonds. Wish we could've gotten more of these.

- Vaibhav asking his parents for forgiveness. That came out of left field.

- Mauli's unrequited love for a mother. That last scene with her at Tanvi's door was hard. She lost her mother at a young age and though Ajanta somewhat was a mother figure she probably pinned her hopes on her mother in law filling that space. To know that this won't be happening continues to hurt her and deprive of the thing she wants the most - a family to call her own. However in order to do that, she needs to truly understand what her worth is and what "family" really means.

Well yeah Clown deserved much more but what sealed the deal for Rahul was clown supporting Rauli. We've already seen how sensitive Rahul is when it's about their relationship & Mauli. So all u've to do to get to Rahul is to get to Mauli & their relationship & our boy is all over the place also we know what a gem our guy is so yeah very much expected. Also agreed about sorted bhaiya being pissed with Clown he deserves this much.

Ofcourse that scene was gr8. Finally we're getting full on family vibes. Rahul's forehead kiss was 🀩🀩 & the effect it had on Mauli that she immediately calmed down after it πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ( our girl is not so innocent as she seems). I'm sure we're gonna get more of this.

He ought to since he has had his share of realisation.

Same it's Mauli's craving for maternal love which is making her do all this. Mrs. Furniture was never mother to her & it's quite clear. But I'm glad she has got one in the form of cutie chachi. Mauli does know her worth it's just her classic ppl pleaser mentality which makes her do such things.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

The episode begins with Flipper budhiya still giving her Gyan. Clown comes forward & requests disgusting couple to get Rauli married & he too says some emotional baten & apologises to IS, they share a hug. Rahul moved by his words comes to Clown & the latter apologises to Rahul says he couldn't understand him. They too share a hug ( ok Clown officially redeemed). Vijay uncle moved by all this leaves, gets shagun ki thali & seeks Ramji's blessings. Rahul happy again goes to Mauli & side hugs her 😍😍. DU about to go to Manoj but DW stops him & starts her rant again. But he refuses to pay any heed to her & says he's gonna take the shagun even if she doesn't come & goes to Manoj & seeks Mauli's hand for Rahul. ( Nice πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚). He goes to Rahul who's emotional & they share a hug & announces Rauli's marriage ( Og romantic BGM aww so beautiful 😍 😍). Mauli & cutie chachi too share a hug. Vijay uncle ( I think we can call him that) blesses Mauli & asks Rauli to take elders blessings & they take Flipper budhiya's blessings. She blesses them & also acknowledges cutie chachi's contribution in Rauli love story, cutie chachi too apologises to her ( ppl really need to stop apologising to her now). Flipper budhiya asks everyone to prepare for the wedding & everyone disperse. Rauli r emotional & share a hug ( aww so blissful). They seperate & Mauli leaves.

Next day morning Mauli walking with a red dupatta Rahul pulls her & they share a moment ( I'm not blushing no πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ) but r interrupted by flipper budhiya who playfully scolds Rahul & asks him to control himself ( ye nhi krega control 🀭🀭) & takes him for date fixing. Mauli standing aside blushing.

Panditji checking the calendar, Rahul infront of him desperately waiting, asks the pandit to fix a nearby date. Useless devar asks him to chill but is inturn teased by bheegi billi dadu ( aww so cute). Pandit ji fixes date after 2 days everyone super duper happy. Golu & Clown lift Rahul & take him to Mauli who's standing in the kitchen both share a look. Flipper budhiya announces Roka. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Roka ceremony about to begin. Cutie chachi brings Rauli & makes them sit. ( Rightfully deserved). Ceremony takes place everyone gives shagun & blessings to our beloved bride & groom. Mauli starts crying everyone fusses around her & starts asking her the reason, flipper budhiya in between scolds Rahul saying he might've have said smthg, he denies. Mauli still crying says these r tears of happiness & everyone relieved. Rahul calms her down with a forehead kiss, everyone scolds him playfully. ( Why do I feel this was all done by Mauli for a kiss 😜😜). Vijay uncle notices DW standing aside, goes to her & tries to convince her, she's still adamant. Rauli too come there & Rahul tries to convince her too alongwith Vijay uncle but DW is being herself pissing everyone off. Vijay uncle rightfully scolds her for her zidd & also says she'll regret it one day, declaresRauli marriage will happen whether she participates or not. Cutie chachi too tries to intervene but DW asks them to be happy & dance. Vijay uncle says they will dance & asks to play music pulls Rauli for dance & everyone start dancing with some Tashan between Clown & sorted bhaiya. ( Damn Vijay uncle is so good). Sadu chachu asks Golu to be in limits & not to get inspired by Rauli. ( Lil does he know his son's bhabhi thing) DW leaves, Mauli notices this & leaves behind her. Rahul & flipper budhiya notice. DW shuts herself in the room, Mauli comes & tries to talk to her but she refuses to open the door. Flipper budhiya arrives in the scene. Episode ends.

Precap: Mehendi ceremony & DW drama.

A very cute episode full of family vibes 🀩 🀩. Clown fully redeemed now & Rahul clown patch up too done. Rahul forgiving felt too soon but come on he supported Rauli & waise bhi Rahul ko Mauli ke aage kuch nhi dikhta so accepted. Star of the episode has to be Vijay uncle. Kya sunaya DW ko maja aa gya. 😍😍. Last but not the least wedding festivities have begun & our Rauli being happy ❀️❀️. Flipper budhiya stop interrupting them pls. Rahul saying he was just hugging stop lying boy 🀭🀭Mauli still being mahaan. Excited for the further festivities. Do share ur thoughts guys.

Thank you VishπŸ€—

Tanvi is just being mean. Uski DN sarvagun sampann se koson dur ban gayi naπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She doesn't like to see the smile on Mauli's face😑

Ye talak wale taunt me alawa she has no other reasons to say Mauli is not fit.

In my opinion, Tanvi is not fit to be saas of a person like Mauli.

Waise... Sadu chachu's warning to Golu was hilarious..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Kitna Dara hua hai...

Golu ko definitely aage badna Chahiye to find his own partner..🀣🀣🀣 aakhir Uske dadaji ne bhi toh love marriage ki thi...

Akshay is just sad that use mauka Nahi MilaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Uske papa, do Bhai...sabko mauka Mila par use Nahi🀣🀣🀣🎊

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Thank you VishπŸ€—

Tanvi is just being mean. Uski DN sarvagun sampann se koson dur ban gayi naπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She doesn't like to see the smile on Mauli's face😑

Ye talak wale taunt me alawa she has no other reasons to say Mauli is not fit.

In my opinion, Tanvi is not fit to be saas of a person like Mauli.

Waise... Sadu chachu's warning to Golu was hilarious..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Kitna Dara hua hai...

Golu ko definitely aage badna Chahiye to find his own partner..🀣🀣🀣 aakhir Uske dadaji ne bhi toh love marriage ki thi...

Akshay is just sad that use mauka Nahi MilaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Uske papa, do Bhai...sabko mauka Mila par use Nahi🀣🀣🀣🎊

DW deserves a bahu like DN only. Exactly she has no other reason. The point is she wants to control Rahul's life & if he gets married to Mauli the girl of his choice whom he already prioritises above everyone she won't have that. Isliye wo sada gala reason pakadke baithi hai.

It's really obvious.

Exactly she isn't fit to be MIL of such a pure soul like Mauli.

True it's really hilarious. Usko mauka nhi mila isliye bete ko bhi control me rkhna chahta hai typical sadist parent behaviour πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Golu go for ur divorcee bhabhi 🀭🀭