Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

I was going to say the same but who is bejaan🀣🀣 a replacement for bibbojan but i dont think furniture would be able to give required expressions for it and director will be like aee sakal banaaa πŸ™ˆ Haa reception me inka ek mujra to banta hai

Bejaan would be name of the furniture (aka Ajanta) which will be used as a prop by Mansi when she's doing her Mujra.Agreed reception pe toh ek mujra banta hai

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Bejaan would be name of the furniture (aka Ajanta) which will be used as a prop by Mansi when she's doing her Mujra.Agreed reception pe toh ek mujra banta hai

🀣🀣 nice idea. Let the makers stalk the forum ince again and steal the idea for giving us a glimpse of heeramandi 2 in their show

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

The episode begins with Mauli outside DW's door. Flipper budhiya comes & explains her to give DW some time she'll come around but Mauli is reluctant. Flipper budhiya takes her away. Cutie chachi praying to Ramji to keep all evil eyes away from Rauli ( us cutie chachi us). Flipper budhiya asks Mauli to be happy as her being sad will affect Rahul too. Cutie chachi comes & ties lahsan to Mauli's dupatta to ward off all the evil eyes. Both share a hug & Mauli thanks her for being there for her. All of this is noticed by Manoj

Next day everyone is busy preparing for the wedding doing smthg or other. Cutie chachi informs Maran r not attending the wedding as they're out of town ( as expected). Mauli enters with tea & serves everyone. Rahul tries to get her attention but she doesn't pay any heed. Rahul comes near her & asks her to come with him she refuses saying she has work. ( They're so cute 😍😍) He's pissed off when Manoj & Vijay start discussing with him regarding his footwear for the wedding. After the discussion he again signs Mauli to come with him but sadu chachu enters with sarees & everyone gets busy. Flipper budhiya scolds Rahul for his nain mattaka he cracks a joke & starts running around throwing flowers has a funny talk with Mauli & runs out of the room. ( A very very cute scene with our Rahul being in his element 😍😍).

Rahul outside with bheegi billi dadu & useless devar totally irritated & desperate to meet Mauli anyhow( can this guy get any cuter 🀩🀩). Asks both of them to help him somehow they engage in a playful convo & Rahul thinks now he only has to do smthg. ( Another cute scene 🀩 🀩).In the room everyone selecting sarees, Mrs. Furniture on her phone, Mauli being herself selects a saree for her. Mauli gets a call saying & pt has come to clinic & leaves to attend the same.

In the clinic a lady pt ( who's none other than our Mr. Smartie in disguise) is doing drama, Mauli enters & starts checking. He pulls her close, Mauli removes her veil & is shocked to see Rahul. About to scold him but he shuts her up & they share an eye lock ( main yahaan hu yahaan in the BG). They get close & share a hug. Mauli asks him to wait for 2 days he says he just wants to see her ( awwww 😍😍). Mauli notices him sad & asks him about missing DW & both share a convo about how Rahul is missing DW ( DW I so so so hate u for doing this to your own son). Mauli cheers him up & promises him that DW will participate happily in their wedding ( this girl & her mahanta πŸ˜”πŸ˜”). Both share a hug.

A promotional segment of Amul with IS cutie chachi, Flipper budhiya & Golu.

Manoj receives a parcel Mrs. Furniture enters & asks him about it. He takes her to the clinic where Mauli too enters & he reveals the parcel is of jewelleries which r a gift for Mauli. She refuses to take them but Manoj insists & in the box Mauli's mom's kangan r also found. Mauli happily takes them & Manoj forcefully gives her the other jewellery too. She leaves. Manoj & Mrs. Furniture argue about him giving all the jewellery to Mauli without keeping anything for Manas & his wife. Manoj rightfully shuts her up saying she can give her jewellery to her son as he hasn't touched them. Episode ends.

Precap: same as yesterday.

Another nice episode with a lot of cute & funny moments. I'm loving these family moments they're giving. The room scene with Rahul's drama & his convo with both the dadus were 😍😍. Rauli moment absolutely blissful. My boy missing his mom 😒😒. She doesn't deserve a gem like this as a son nor a DIL like Mauli. Mauli promising Rahul nhi sudhregi ye ladkiπŸ˜”πŸ˜”. Itna vade kr kaise leti hai ye πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. Mrs. Furniture back in her dhritirashtra mode. 😣😣. I'm glad there was no DW drama Aaj 😁😁Do share your thoughts guys.

Edited by Vidvish - 2 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

100 50 bhi nahi honge uske pass πŸ˜‚

Agreed itna nakara hai footpath pe so rha hoga apni Ashna ke saath πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Or maybe they are indicating Manas will make his presence known in Rauli's wedding and stirs some drama.I really hope not.

I agree she still thinks after all things Manas has done Manoj will still accept him and his bride someday.Come out the dream girl it's never gonna happen.

Are no no yaar. Flipper budhiya ne bhi kaha na Aaj shubh mauke pe aise ashubh baten nhi krte.

This woman & her delulu πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Yes they both signed the papers and the annulment is officially done the very next day. But you know we just cant say anything for itvs stupid logic. They will try to create some problem and drama post marriage and manas is no less a possibility in current situation but i just hope they come up with something else.

I really don't want that douchebag anywhere near my Rauli

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

You accidentally called ajanta a dream girl🀣🀣

Ye aurat delulu aurat hai dream girl nhi πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Thats why i suggested an alternative... rassi ka fandaπŸ˜†

It's perfect for these 2 maa beta. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Rassi ka fanda doesn't deserve maa bete ka gala.Uski shobha kam ho jaaigi.

Ye bhi shi hai. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ How about narak me a special place reserved for these 2

Edited by Vidvish - 2 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: laser_sharks

Manoj was going to throw her out of the house for supporting Manas but she's still talking his side.. Clearly she learnt nothing from that situation.. Shouldn't have forgiven her at that time toh ye naubat nhi aati

Exactly blame Mauli & her mahanta jiski wajah se ye aurat ab bhi apne us douchebag bete ke liye Manoj se lad rhi hai