Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Exactly. Mrs. Furniture back to her Mauli blaming mode.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sab flipocrisy hai bhaiya ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Such a befitting term fo these NWGs Flipocrisy๐Ÿคฃ

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: laser_sharks

I don't understand why Ajanta is still talking about Manas. Does she even know where he is??? He literally lied to everyone and escaped with 0 consequences... Why are u still defending him? Even if they give him any gold, he would probably just sell it for the money.. Did she forget that he was literally after them for their money and property..

Pointless drama they are creating by recycling same old arguments again and again..

Well this shows that some ppl never change.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

As if Manas ko gold deke woh khud pehne wala tha... smiley42

Wahi tooo. I doubt ki Manas ke paas khane ke bhi paise honge if ajanta is not sending him still. Gahne pahan ke kya mujra karega ??

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

Isiliye to parehan hai ki khud to naam ki modern ab kaha se gahne layegi apne Manas mansi ke liye. If only Chor chor mausere bhai had a face๐Ÿ˜“

Exactly. Is furniture ka sach me dimag nhi hai ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. Absolutely chor chor mausere bhai ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

As if Manas ko gold deke woh khud pehne wala tha... smiley42

Manas with the jewellery. Not a bad idea actually ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Agreed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Exactly Manas urf Mansi ke liye ye mehnge gehne ki kya jarurat hai those saste mele Wale gehne can do ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ekaak gale ke liye bhi le le jaise rassi ka fanda hota hai na waisa hi tight ekdum.. i bet dono maa bete pe bahut achcha lagega๐Ÿ˜Œ

laser_sharks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Divya294

She was on phone today. May be he again has entered her life. But this woman is beating Dhritrashtra in shpwing a blind putramoha. I agree she is just out of our understanding capability. Writers are making a mesh of her character just like her own expressions.

1 villain is gone and another one will appear.. Manas will probably return and tell everyone that the wedding cannot happen because he and Mauli are still married by some random logic. I haven't watched the show from the start so I don't know the details. I know that Manas abandoned her immediately after their wedding but did they actually get divorced? They call Mauli a divorcee so i'm assuming yes?

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Agreed saas bahu drama is the ultimate DNA of ITV.

Surprised to see brands like Amul needs to do such collabs.Kya matlab SS devi ek mithai mate ke liye bikk gayi.

Uski khudki sabha samapt hui padi hai toh abhi Rauli ki sabha mein yeh drama kar rahi hai.

#GreatestFlipperofAllTime

#GFOAT

DNA nhi oxygen bolo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Every brand does that how much ever popular it maybe.

True her Sabha samapt has lost all it's value cos Rauli to waise bhi iski nhi sun rhe.

#GreatestFlipperofAllTime

#GFOAT

Can't agree more.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

I don't understand why Ajanta is still talking about Manas. Does she even know where he is??? He literally lied to everyone and escaped with 0 consequences... Why are u still defending him? Even if they give him any gold, he would probably just sell it for the money.. Did she forget that he was literally after them for their money and property..

Pointless drama they are creating by recycling same old arguments again and again..

Or maybe they are indicating Manas will make his presence known in Rauli's wedding and stirs some drama.I really hope not.

I agree she still thinks after all things Manas has done Manoj will still accept him and his bride someday.Come out the dream girl it's never gonna happen.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

1 villain is gone and another one will appear.. Manas will probably return and tell everyone that the wedding cannot happen because he and Mauli are still married by some random logic. I haven't watched the show from the start so I don't know the details. I know that Manas abandoned her immediately after their wedding but did they actually get divorced? They call Mauli a divorcee so i'm assuming yes?

Yes they both signed the papers and the annulment is officially done the very next day. But you know we just cant say anything for itvs stupid logic. They will try to create some problem and drama post marriage and manas is no less a possibility in current situation but i just hope they come up with something else.