Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Mahi15gaur

Ya

The possibility is quite less considering the fact that Shehzad is a sheikh whereas shruti is a Hindu. But we never no it might even happen 😊

P.S - I am not against inter-religion marriages but i personally would never date a Muslim. Not every Muslim men are like Shehzad soo..

Sorry if i offend anyone🙏

Hmm

About the possibility of them dating it's totally upto them. If they mind the religion or not it's their call. The shipper in me would love to see them together 🤭🤭

Chill everyone is allowed to have their own views so don't think much. 😄😄

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Rightly said. These tribahus r a living example of how ppl without brain cells look like 🤣😂. Aur waise bhi sirf ek mangtika hi diya hai budhiya ne isme itna kudne jaisi koi baat hi nhi hai 😂🤣

Wahi to inke dialogues aur reactions alag alag nashe kar ke likhe jate hain lagta hai🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aur janki maa ke time me itne stylish mangtike aur itne new pattern ke lenhge bante the kya😁😁

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Absolutely.

Waise Divya did u check out the latest reel by creative director? Seems like Rahul has actually got a wardrobe upgrade 😍😍

Oh I am yet to check it but I know they will definitely be upgrading his wardrobe and bringing something refreshing for us🤩

P. S. We are always behind their wardrobe and outfits🤭🤭

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

This could be Shehzad's too. This didn't occur to me. Since Shruti was in her getup only so I thought this could be Rahul's new look. Let's see what it exactly is.

Everything aside these 2 r such kids with each other. I'm not being too much of a shipper but it'll be good if they start dating 🤭🤭

Even I sometimes feel a hard to get chemistry and comfort between them in each their bts video. Whatever it may be, but they are quite good friends for sure and that's enough for bringing a magic into their offline and onscreen scenes😍

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Mahi15gaur

Ya

The possibility is quite less considering the fact that Shehzad is a sheikh whereas shruti is a Hindu. But we never no it might even happen 😊

P.S - I am not against inter-religion marriages but i personally would never date a Muslim. Not every Muslim men are like Shehzad soo..

Sorry if i offend anyone🙏

No point of being offended. In present scenario it is actually tough for thinking about an inter religion marriage, no matter in which community one belongs to.

The best we can do is be okay if someone is opting for such a marriage and not troll or despise them unnecessarily and try to be there if in any case because of any reason the marriage didn't work.

princesspurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Divya294

Even I sometimes feel a hard to get chemistry and comfort between them in each their bts video. Whatever it may be, but they are quite good friends for sure and that's enough for bringing a magic into their offline and onscreen scenes😍

Very true!! There's a lot of shows where the leads are not even friends. Love that they get along so well off screen. Translates so well on screen too.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Wahi to inke dialogues aur reactions alag alag nashe kar ke likhe jate hain lagta hai🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aur janki maa ke time me itne stylish mangtike aur itne new pattern ke lenhge bante the kya😁😁

Bilkul tumhe koi shak hai isme 🤣😂

Whi to. I refuse to believe ki wo lehenga iska hai mangtika to she said uski saas ne diya tha so this is super duper impossible 😆😜

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Oh I am yet to check it but I know they will definitely be upgrading his wardrobe and bringing something refreshing for us🤩

P. S. We are always behind their wardrobe and outfits🤭🤭

Ikr. He's looking so good 😊 😊

Haan to right hai humara ab inse inspire nhi honge to kis se honge 🤭🤭

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Same here. It's totally upto them if they ever decide to be together. Their bonding is really good & that's what matters 😀😀

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

No point of being offended. In present scenario it is actually tough for thinking about an inter religion marriage, no matter in which community one belongs to.

The best we can do is be okay if someone is opting for such a marriage and not troll or despise them unnecessarily and try to be there if in any case because of any reason the marriage didn't work.

There have been a lot of couples who've had inter caste marriage & in the industry it's quite a common thing. At the end of the day it's the 2 ppl who r involved whose opinion & feelings for each other which matters.

This here is the main point.