Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

And obviously there is no comparison of how they served janki maa and how Mauli became so special fo janki maa. All three had left their brains at jabalpur, Mumbai and london respectively, if at all they had any. Full stop🀣

Exactly both the things r very different. They didn't even have 1 to leave it in the first place πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: princesspurple

Yes!!! That dream sequence was such a nice surprise - and a nice parallel to the one Mauli had during Manisha's engagement.

I know....but I can't help it πŸ«£πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ I'm very much like Rahul and his realism 🀭

Ikr. Such a nice & beautiful parallel. Call me biased but I love this one a Lil more ❀️❀️😜

Even I'm very realistic my point is why to bring it up again & again & get ourselves sad. Let's just enjoy without any worry until & unless the show is here 😁😁. I hope u get what I'm trying to say.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Very true!! Despite how over people pleasing she can be Mauli has gone above and beyond for this family, especially putting them back together.

Agreed. Mauli has gone truly out of the way for this good for nthg family. So she deserves some kind of acknowledgement.

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Very true!! Despite how over people pleasing she can be Mauli has gone above and beyond for this family, especially putting them back together.

Only people without brains can still have a doubt that why Mauli is getting a special treatment, if any she is and these three bahus are the living example of it😴

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Exactly both the things r very different. They didn't even have 1 to leave it in the first place πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣 I agree that's why they continue to be IS DW and Furniture when all the rest has successfully regained their original names from us😏

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Only people without brains can still have a doubt that why Mauli is getting a special treatment, if any she is and these three bahus are the living example of it😴

Rightly said. These tribahus r a living example of how ppl without brain cells look like πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. Aur waise bhi sirf ek mangtika hi diya hai budhiya ne isme itna kudne jaisi koi baat hi nhi hai πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

🀣🀣🀣 I agree that's why they continue to be IS DW and Furniture when all the rest has successfully regained their original names from us😏

Absolutely.

Waise Divya did u check out the latest reel by creative director? Seems like Rahul has actually got a wardrobe upgrade 😍😍

Mahi15gaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Rahul

Absolutely.

Waise Divya did u check out the latest reel by creative director? Seems like Rahul has actually got a wardrobe upgrade 😍😍

I think this is Shehzad's ootd . Ig they were rehearsing for the dream dance sequence. But if Rahul has actually got a wardrobe upgrade then its great😍

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Mahi15gaur

I think this is Shehzad's ootd . Ig they were rehearsing for the dream dance sequence. But if Rahul has actually got a wardrobe upgrade then its great😍

This could be Shehzad's too. This didn't occur to me. Since Shruti was in her getup only so I thought this could be Rahul's new look. Let's see what it exactly is.

Everything aside these 2 r such kids with each other. I'm not being too much of a shipper but it'll be good if they start dating 🀭🀭

Mahi15gaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Rahul

This could be Shehzad's too. This didn't occur to me. Since Shruti was in her getup only so I thought this could be Rahul's new look. Let's see what it exactly is.

Everything aside these 2 r such kids with each other. I'm not being too much of a shipper but it'll be good if they start dating 🀭🀭

Ya

The possibility is quite less considering the fact that Shehzad is a sheikh whereas shruti is a Hindu. But we never no it might even happen 😊

P.S - I am not against inter-religion marriages but i personally would never date a Muslim. Not every Muslim men are like Shehzad soo..

Sorry if i offend anyoneπŸ™

Edited by Mahi15gaur - 1 months ago