Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Man I wish somehow they bring Mauli's parents from dead.

Same. I do feel they're moving towards that only. That's why suddenly her parents ka topic has come up.

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Ajanta ka Manas prem jaag gaya hai firse. I agree with her Manoj ne yeh sahi nahi kiya kuch jewellery to side mein rakh hi sakta tha Manas ke liye kitni sundar lagti jewellery mein apni Mansi nai.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are seriously ao fun sometimes. So as he said ajanta ke account paise honge na khud banwa le apni mansi ke liye. Waise nahi bhi banwa paai to bhi mele me 100 50 ke achche mil jate hain. Sasta nahi sabse achcha🤭

laser_sharks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Critic

I don't understand why Ajanta is still talking about Manas. Does she even know where he is??? He literally lied to everyone and escaped with 0 consequences... Why are u still defending him? Even if they give him any gold, he would probably just sell it for the money.. Did she forget that he was literally after them for their money and property..

Pointless drama they are creating by recycling same old arguments again and again..

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

Yeah and it seems more for ajanta Mauli again now rather than Tanvi mauli

🤣🤣🤣 it must have been greater than what they paid Golu and Rohit earlier🤭

Nothing special just a change of heart(read dialogues) owing to her flipper and hypocrite personality🤭

Exactly. Mrs. Furniture back to her Mauli blaming mode.

🤣🤣

Sab flipocrisy hai bhaiya 🤣😂

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Exactly. But this woman is coming across as a dehati gawar only. No better than DW who she's gonna team up with

Isiliye to parehan hai ki khud to naam ki modern ab kaha se gahne layegi apne Manas mansi ke liye. If only Chor chor mausere bhai had a face😓

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Same here... rahul🤗 DW🤬

Can't agree more I so wish I could actually go & give him a hug 🤗 🤗. Glad Mauli did & DW 🤮🤮

laser_sharks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Critic

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are seriously ao fun sometimes. So as he said ajanta ke account paise honge na khud banwa le apni mansi ke liye. Waise nahi bhi banwa paai to bhi mele me 100 50 ke achche mil jate hain. Sasta nahi sabse achcha🤭

As if Manas ko gold deke woh khud pehne wala tha... smiley42

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: laser_sharks

Cue the evil mother-in-law storyline...No matter how "progressive" the story is, at the end of the day the serial turns into a saas-bahu drama only..

Nice Amul Ad btw.. Wonder how much money they paid Janki for those lines (lol)

Also I thought Mrs.Matriarch was strict and final in her decisions. but now she's like best grandma ever!! What happened to Sabah samapt dialogues n all ?

Agreed saas bahu drama is the ultimate DNA of ITV.

Surprised to see brands like Amul needs to do such collabs.Kya matlab SS devi ek mithai mate ke liye bikk gayi.

Uski khudki sabha samapt hui padi hai toh abhi Rauli ki sabha mein yeh drama kar rahi hai.

#GreatestFlipperofAllTime

#GFOAT

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Agreed 😂🤣

Exactly Manas urf Mansi ke liye ye mehnge gehne ki kya jarurat hai those saste mele Wale gehne can do 🤣😂

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: laser_sharks

I don't understand why Ajanta is still talking about Manas. Does she even know where he is??? He literally lied to everyone and escaped with 0 consequences... Why are u still defending him? Even if they give him any gold, he would probably just sell it for the money.. Did she forget that he was literally after them for their money and property..

Pointless drama they are creating by recycling same old arguments again and again..

She was on phone today. May be he again has entered her life. But this woman is beating Dhritrashtra in shpwing a blind putramoha. I agree she is just out of our understanding capability. Writers are making a mesh of her character just like her own expressions.