Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Ofcourse he was it clearly showed today. Here our boy is still missing his mom & that pathetic woman doesn't even care for his happiness. What a senseless & heartless mother she is. My Rahul deserves better 😭😭.

Exactly that's why he was bent on making her realize but poor guy our heart goes for him❤️❤️

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Divya294

Is all the jewellery except for the kangana are of ajanta ? Then why Manoj is gifting them to Mauli without even telling her?,? Mauli can make for herself a lot better jewelleries than these, she dont need anything from this furniture.

So got my question answered. Ajanta is well educated and self sufficient woman, she can earn for herself and gift it to whoseoever ahe wants. Manoj kept his point really well👍

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Exactly that's why he was bent on making her realize but poor guy our heart goes for him❤️❤️

Very much. The way he was trying to hide his sorrow behind his smile. Rahuullll yaar why is this guy so nice. Can't see him cry 😢😢. DW I hate u more now for making our boy cry 😠😠

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Ajanta ka Manas prem jaag gaya hai firse. I agree with her Manoj ne yeh sahi nahi kiya kuch jewellery to side mein rakh hi sakta tha Manas ke liye kitni sundar lagti jewellery mein apni Mansi nai.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Is all the jewellery except for the kangana are of ajanta ? Then why Manoj is gifting them to Mauli without even telling her?,? Mauli can make for herself a lot better jewelleries than these, she dont need anything from this furniture.

All those jewelleries were not of Mrs. Furniture. Manoj clearly mentioned he hasn't given any of her jewelleries to Mauli. Exactly Mauli doesn't need anything from this ungrateful thankless furniture.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Man I wish somehow they bring Mauli's parents from dead.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: laser_sharks

Cue the evil mother-in-law storyline...No matter how "progressive" the story is, at the end of the day the serial turns into a saas-bahu drama only..

Nice Amul Ad btw.. Wonder how much money they paid Janki for those lines (lol)

Also I thought Mrs.Matriarch was strict and final in her decisions. but now she's like best grandma ever!! What happened to Sabah samapt dialogues n all ?

Yeah and it seems more for ajanta Mauli again now rather than Tanvi mauli

🤣🤣🤣 it must have been greater than what they paid Golu and Rohit earlier🤭

Nothing special just a change of heart(read dialogues) owing to her flipper and hypocrite personality🤭

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

So got my question answered. Ajanta is well educated and self sufficient woman, she can earn for herself and gift it to whoseoever ahe wants. Manoj kept his point really well👍

Exactly. But this woman is coming across as a dehati gawar only. No better than DW who she's gonna team up with

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Very much. The way he was trying to hide his sorrow behind his smile. Rahuullll yaar why is this guy so nice. Can't see him cry 😢😢. DW I hate u more now for making our boy cry 😠😠

Same here... rahul🤗 DW🤬

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Ajanta ka Manas prem jaag gaya hai firse. I agree with her Manoj ne yeh sahi nahi kiya kuch jewellery to side mein rakh hi sakta tha Manas ke liye kitni sundar lagti jewellery mein apni Mansi nai.

Are Mansi 😂🤣. But Manoj ne kha to he hasn't given Mauli any of Mrs. Furniture ki jewellery.