Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

๐Ÿ™Œ finally the wait is over๐Ÿคญ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ikr but poor him he has his biggest hopes with his mom only. Since his realization he has gone to none but her only trying her make realize, reasoning with her but this woman is letting him down again and again. Even after all this he feels his haldi to be incomplete without her. There is a strong message for such adamant parents in all i hope they understand it.

Agreed Haa IS ke flip me ab hairani hoti bhi nahi. Sorted bhaiya should handle both of them in such a manner that they never repeat such mistakes ever after

Yup finally ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Exactly. He's being a normal son in still wanting his mom to wholeheartedly accept the girl he loves but this pathetic woman is letting him down & disappointing him very badly. Yup such parents need to understand that all this adamancy is what will lead them to losing their child.

True IS & her flip ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. Sorted bhaiya needs to handle them nicely.

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

I donโ€™t really agree with this. It makes no sense because it brought nothing to story. To not be hasty is not learnt by getting married to a third person. Rahul is not a brainless idiot or hysterical child. His actions were wrong. Period. There is no justification or excuse for that.

What if the family was against Mauli because she was older? He would get married to a child then? Or because she was from a lower caste? He would find an upper caste woman? Or if she was from a different culture? He would find a Punjabi or Tamilian or Malayali? What did his wedding achieve or prove to his parents? That he was crap at taking decisions in times of crises?
Because not a single person changed their views on Mauli because Rahul is now a divorcee. Janki, Vijay, Swara, Tanvi, Vaibhav - none of them changed their view because of Rati-Rahulโ€™s sham of a wedding. Alag se sach pata chala isliye they changed their tunes/or didnโ€™t. Rahul ne divorcee ho kar kya ukkhaad liya? Upar se they destroyed the message that a bachelor guy could get married to a divorcee woman. Samuhik vivah ke track ka point kya tha phir?

Iโ€™m just happy that the track ended because it left me with a bitter taste for Rahul.

It would have been better that the wedding was a little later because most shows are destroyed when the leads get married. But Iโ€™m enjoying the positivity because thatโ€™s what a family drama needs at the end of the day.

Rahul and the makers through him were exactly wrong in that track and for the monologue i think they just wanted to show that there ML was ready to marry a divorcee and also for doing anything to marry the divorcee he truly loved. Kind of a blind love that don't knows the difference between right and wrong and thats what Mauli pointed out by calling his pyaar a pagalpan. After that he was able to see things clearly.

I would again say that divorcee marrying a bachelor just came as a plot of their plot twist they were never focussed on breaking the stigma but just changing a perception about it. The show is not keen on giving a social message but just to keep it going on amidst all the family drama. And so they failed in dealing with it justly but anyhow completed with it.

The damage of course cant be undine but let's just move on and try to adjust with whatever healing they can come up.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Yes i think Vaibhav's truth is the most insignificantly and improperly dealt plot till now. I hope if they can even make up for it some how. Also if they are changing altogether the mindset of a person they must give a flashback of 15 sec showing them recalling what harsh words they used for the concerned person. For vaibhav they are drawing an apology statement to Mauli from him in coming episodes. They should have done this case of Vijay also and so for saloni as well. I know their expressions and actions are enough to express it but still.

Agreed. Vaibhav truth is improperly dealt with. Well damage control can still be done let's see.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Yup finally ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Exactly. He's being a normal son in still wanting his mom to wholeheartedly accept the girl he loves but this pathetic woman is letting him down & disappointing him very badly. Yup such parents need to understand that all this adamancy is what will lead them to losing their child.

True IS & her flip ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. Sorted bhaiya needs to handle them nicely.

Yeah he maut have been close to her like any other boy to his mother and that's why he is pissed off aa the one with whom he had the maximum expectations is letting him down the most and so Mauli is on her duty. This is ofcourse traumatizing for children who truly loves their parents but had to stand against them for their wrongdoings. But sometimes i think , only time can make them understand and not humans

Absolutely

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Rahul and the makers through him were exactly wrong in that track and for the monologue i think they just wanted to show that there ML was ready to marry a divorcee and also for doing anything to marry the divorcee he truly loved. Kind of a blind love that don't knows the difference between right and wrong and thats what Mauli pointed out by calling his pyaar a pagalpan. After that he was able to see things clearly.

I would again say that divorcee marrying a bachelor just came as a plot of their plot twist they were never focussed on breaking the stigma but just changing a perception about it. The show is not keen on giving a social message but just to keep it going on amidst all the family drama. And so they failed in dealing with it justly but anyhow completed with it.

The damage of course cant be undine but let's just move on and try to adjust with whatever healing they can come up.

Completely agreed. Not everything should be about breaking stereotypes & stigma some should just be about love & that's what this was about to bring a change in perception.

Same let's just enjoy whatever we are getting now.

laser_sharks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Cue the evil mother-in-law storyline...No matter how "progressive" the story is, at the end of the day the serial turns into a saas-bahu drama only..

Nice Amul Ad btw.. Wonder how much money they paid Janki for those lines (lol)

Also I thought Mrs.Matriarch was strict and final in her decisions. but now she's like best grandma ever!! What happened to Sabah samapt dialogues n all ?

Edited by laser_sharks - 2 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Yeah he maut have been close to her like any other boy to his mother and that's why he is pissed off aa the one with whom he had the maximum expectations is letting him down the most and so Mauli is on her duty. This is ofcourse traumatizing for children who truly loves their parents but had to stand against them for their wrongdoings. But sometimes i think , only time can make them understand and not humans

Absolutely

Ofcourse he was it clearly showed today. Here our boy is still missing his mom & that pathetic woman doesn't even care for his happiness. What a senseless & heartless mother she is. My Rahul deserves better ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Is all the jewellery except for the kangana are of ajanta ? Then why Manoj is gifting them to Mauli without even telling her?,? Mauli can make for herself a lot better jewelleries than these, she dont need anything from this furniture.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: laser_sharks

Cue the evil mother-in-law storyline...No matter how "progressive" the story is, at the end of the day the serial turns into a saas-bahu drama only..

Nice Amul Ad btw.. Wonder how much money they paid Janki for those lines (lol)

Also I thought Mrs.Matriarch was strict and final in her decisions. but now she's like best grandma ever!! What happened to Sabah samapt dialogues n all ?

Well let's just see how things shape up before saying it is saas bahu drama.

God knows ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚. But such placements r quite common.

She's in her flipper mode now so being nice

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Completely agreed. Not everything should be about breaking stereotypes & stigma some should just be about love & that's what this was about to bring a change in perception.

Same let's just enjoy whatever we are getting now.

Yeah they tried, somehow failed but still succeeded in bringing a very crucial and sensitive matter to light and many people like me suggesting the same solution, even if for the purpose of fun would be aware of its consequences now.

Yes๐Ÿ˜„