MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Their moments were nice when Ayan rescued Shivangi. I think Shivangi somewhere recognizes Ayaan's insecurities regarding her presence but chooses to tackle in a positive manner. But like her mother said, she also needs to prioritize her health & well-being. I think the mother figured that something is off so attempting to dissuade Shivangi to go to Jaipur with Ayaan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Their moments were nice when Ayan rescued Shivangi. I think Shivangi somewhere recognizes Ayaan's insecurities regarding her presence but chooses to tackle in a positive manner. But like her mother said, she also needs to prioritize her health & well-being. I think the mother figured that something is off so attempting to dissuade Shivangi to go to Jaipur with Ayaan.

Right agreed she recognizes her insecurities very well and also she being a ziddi girl also vouch for her actions.Ayan is expressing his supressed frustration against his maam on Shivangi but Shivangi is up for any challenge thrown at her either by Ayan or life in general.Her mother started to get not so good vibes by Ayan's behaviour or she thinks Ayan is not that the mother-daughter duo had thought he would be by seeing his actions recently towards them so that's why she is dissauding Shivangi to go to Jaipur alongside Ayaan.But she will be going and waiting to see what more headaches Shivani will bring to Ayaan whilst they are in Jaipur.

P.s Wondering why there is no DT on this show yet?.

Edited by VirenDev - 2 months ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Right agreed she recognizes her insecurities very well and also she being a ziddi girl also vouch for her actions.Ayan is expressing his supressed frustration against his maam on Shivangi but Shivangi is up for any challenge thrown at her either by Ayan or life in general.Her mother started to get not so good vibes by Ayan's behaviour or she thinks Ayan is not that the mother-daughter duo had thought he would be by seeing his actions recently towards them so that's why she is dissauding Shivangi to go to Jaipur alongside Ayaan.But she will be going and waiting to see what more headaches Shivani will bring to Ayaan whilst they are in Jaipur.

P.s Wondering why there is no DT on this show yet?.

Yeah, just hope though that the makers will show her won't show her being completely submissive amidst trying to get goal saving her theater.

I mean, I will say it was kinda getting bit OTT with Shivangi proving to Ayaan by masking her discomfort whilst standing under stage lights for too long. Just felt Ayaan was using Shivangi as a scape goat to release his insecurities but he does have his moments.

Also, I liked when he spoke against his mother & uncle until the mother subdued him. I mean, Shivangi was hired without his consent so his opinion is understandable there.

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 2 months ago
VirenDev thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Yeah, just hope though that the makers will show her won't show her being completely submissive amidst trying to get goal saving her theater.

I mean, I will say it was kinda getting bit OTT with Shivangi proving to Ayaan by masking her discomfort whilst standing under stage lights for too long. Just felt Ayaan was using Shivangi as a scape goat to release his insecurities but he does have his moments.

Also, I liked when he spoke against his mother & uncle until the mother subdued him. I mean, Shivangi was hired without his consent so his opinion is understandable there.

Right 👍 I too hope she doesn't become too submissive and she is too kinda obsessive with AG as a superstar and fangirling too hard.She needs to start see him as a person and a human being.

Agreed but AG kinda challenged her and Shivangi as a person doesn't back down from challenges.AG is always trying to vent out his frustration on someone now he has got Shivangi as his P.A he will vent out every ounce of his anger and frustration related to his maam to her and AG already annoyed with her doesn't help the situation.Poor shivangi needs to get ready for more venting by AG on her.

Ofcourse AG's maam is a control freak and I would understand she taking every decision of his life on behalf of him is frustrating for him.He is like a captive who doesn't have any freedom to do anything without consenting her.At this point both have their own issues to deal with so it will be interesting to watch how will they tackle it whilst being with each other.

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Just caught up with this show and I must say it's OTT at so many levels but it's still entertaining. Ayaan and Shivangi look so good togethersmiley42.

Agreed to all the points here! Ayaan is getting too harsh on Shivangi but he has his own side of story to it. The scene where Shivangi was indirectly sharing how she too did hardwork to get to that position was quite good. Ayaan was trying to understand her POV and was feeling a little sympathetic for her until he heard "Tara ma'am". That showcased his inner frustration and turmoil beautifully.

I can only expect Ayaan to realise how inhumane his frustration has turned him and he decides to be a little softer towards Shivangi. The story has a lot of scope. Hopefully they'll not ruin this show and serve good content for at least first 100-150 episodessmiley1

MJ_1009 thumbnail

^Yes, if the makers show some kinda self-reflection over their behaviors towards one another and themselves, it can have potential then going the cliche route.

I mean, since it's the start then can give bit of leeway despite the side melodrama since if the makers want to focus on the duo's journey rather than side drama.

VirenDev thumbnail

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

Just caught up with this show and I must say it's OTT at so many levels but it's still entertaining. Ayaan and Shivangi look so good togethersmiley42.

Agreed to all the points here! Ayaan is getting too harsh on Shivangi but he has his own side of story to it. The scene where Shivangi was indirectly sharing how she too did hardwork to get to that position was quite good. Ayaan was trying to understand her POV and was feeling a little sympathetic for her until he heard "Tara ma'am". That showcased his inner frustration and turmoil beautifully.

I can only expect Ayaan to realise how inhumane his frustration has turned him and he decides to be a little softer towards Shivangi. The story has a lot of scope. Hopefully they'll not ruin this show and serve good content for at least first 100-150 episodessmiley1

Agreed Ayaan Shivangi definitely have some chemistry and it looks good.

Agreed the name Tara and Tara maam triggers him so badly otherwise he is a nice person but I think this frustration for Tara maam Shivangi will only notice it first in him.

Agreed he already shown his nice when he prevents Shivangi from falling to the ground when she faints and then accepting Prasad from her with a nice smile and a compliment.Hopefully it continues like this.