Shivangi should be given a choice to reconsider the role

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

I know Ag and PH need a heroine to salvage their financial and social conditions. However, I felt Shivangi wasn't entirely happy with the decision. Being given such a good opportunity and hefty amount, one might say yes easily but Shivangi didn't seem fully processed with the decision making. She should've been given some time to reconsider.

I'm not gonna even bring her mother's experience and concern because that's a different thing. It was just Shivangi didn't seem to fully process this decision thus should've given more time to reconsider the decision.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

I liked the way Shivangi was handling AG.. and forcing him to move on, and their cute scene in his van. I am yet to watch yesterday's ep. This show is running in fast speed.

How can they drop Ira out of the movie? Wasn't there a contract?

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I liked the way Shivangi was handling AG.. and forcing him to move on, and their cute scene in his van. I am yet to watch yesterday's ep. This show is running in fast speed.

How can they drop Ira out of the movie? Wasn't there a contract?

I'm assuming she perhaps breached the contract rules? Even I didn't see much of an emphasis on this. I guess the PH takes the final call? Idk lol
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I'm assuming she perhaps breached the contract rules? Even I didn't see much of an emphasis on this. I guess the PH takes the final call? Idk lol

Yes. This show may go off air soon.smiley13

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sony-tvs-jubilee-talkies-shohrat-shiddat-mohabbat-under-scrutiny_210771

MJ_1009 thumbnail

yeah even i saw but tbh the storyline had been running in circles since the start and the scenes are good but at times story still has loopholes in it. so if the show ends, least can be done is wishing good luck to the cast i guess.
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

yeah even i saw but tbh the storyline had been running in circles since the start and the scenes are good but at times story still has loopholes in it. so if the show ends, least can be done is wishing good luck to the cast i guess.

I'll miss watching this couple though. I feel the same way I felt when Channa Mereya ended . That drama too has a beautifull couple but the story wasn't that good .

I just wonder why didn't Sony end its other shows which have the same TRPs of 0.1?