MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Finally getting to see Ayan and shivangi bond more. It was so nice to see the duo bond and have comical bantering. Especially Ayaan is more softening towards Shivangi. I felt bad for Shivangi's mother getting slapped by the police officer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

I missed last week's episodes due to Olymbic Games. I only watch them on tv nowadays.

I think JT is getting more interesting nowadays.

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I missed last week's episodes due to Olymbic Games. I only watch them on tv nowadays.

I think JT is getting more interesting nowadays.

Same, even I'm watching more of Olympic games and catch up on weekends.

One thing I do hope to see is more proper bonding scenes amongst the duo.

Shivangi is really lucky to have such a supportive mom and aunt (the lady who works with her on the sets). I do hope to see more progression on her character sketch. Even Ayaan bonded with her which is nice for a change considering the past scenes have had the duo just be at loggerheads lol and some of their scenes kinda going bit overboard at times lol. smiley36Ayaan needs to call his mother, uncle, & Tara more.

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 1 months ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Same, even I'm watching more of Olympic games and catch up on weekends.

One thing I do hope to see is more proper bonding scenes amongst the duo.

Shivangi is really lucky to have such a supportive mom and aunt (the lady who works with her on the sets). I do hope to see more progression on her character sketch. Even Ayaan bonded with her which is nice for a change considering the past scenes have had the duo just be at loggerheads lol and some of their scenes kinda going bit overboard at times lol. smiley36Ayaan needs to call his mother, uncle, & Tara more.

Yes. What got me hooked to this show is the way Ayaan treated Shivangi in the initial episodes.smiley36 But that was nothing in compare with the way Malhar treated Kalyani in Raabta , and MLs behaved with FLs in shows like Madhubala and Rangrasiya. I think nowadays dramas are tunning down such characters.. like we see in Chaand Jalni Laga

Edited by awida - 1 months ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. What got me hooked to this show is the way Ayaan treated Shivangi in the initial episodes.smiley36 But that was nothing in compare with the way Malhar treated Kalyani in Raabta , and MLs behaved with FLs in shows like Madhubala and Rangrasiya. I think nowadays dramas are tunning down such characters.. like we see in Chaand Jalni Laga

Yeah, this week was surprisingly good with their scenes and there was no mistreatment between one another smiley36.

Ayaan needs to grow out of his "ma'am's" support & observe tara's behavior instead of depending on her constantly so it was nice to see him politely rebuke his step-mother over her actions. same goes for ira's case

Shivangi also tends to get hyper at times so if that can be scaled down a bit but not making her timid consistently then its a bearable show.

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 1 months ago
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You know in that police station, Shivangi outta have SLAPPED the hell OUT OF THA BITCH iRAsmiley3

hope she does one day though. smiley4