Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sleepyupma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I just can't tolerate Yashdeep and his constipated expressions on screensmiley30

Agar post leap ye show mein raha tho sasta Majnu banke Anupamaa se shaadi karne ka wait hi karta rahega basssmiley20

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No news about the status of Vanraj's tower ? Woh banega ya nahin ??smiley36

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

No news about the status of Vanraj's tower ? Woh banega ya nahin ??smiley36

I hope ki tower ready ho jaaye. In fact, it would have been better if sanskaari playgirl takes up residence in the staff quarters on the ground floor. She can work as an unpaid maid at the Shameless Shah penthouse and as a paid maid for the resht of the flats (baaki log toh pay karenge hi na).

Jokerdeep can become security guard for the tower and stay in the quarters beside her while trying to court her, albeit unsuccessfully. This whole vriddhashram scene is simply unnecessary. Only majboor dumchalla is where he deserves to be - mental asylum

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

X says, actually Mr YD says who has been giving interviews and he has spread this that the leap is just 5 months or so 😂

So yeah ye abhi bhi rahega, I wish she had married him instead, but this time she played safe by not marrying just using smiley8

I wish they atleast replaced the actor but ye show offscreen dostiyon ke dumm pe chalta hai so this toota hua table still stays for giving expressions in the background.

I hope someone sends this news to puppy in mental asylum that Anu is marrying YD, bass aadha pagal poora pagak ho jayega hamesa hamesa ke liye 😂

Edited by Dee-Dee - 3 months ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

YD is still waiting for his love to return. Wow! men are lining up to be with her. I wish Anuj's char ended.
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

YD is still waiting for his love to return. Wow! men are lining up to be with her. I wish Anuj's char ended.

Life of a simp - endless wait and no end smiley37

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Title:

The two can be used interchangeably in Anupamaverse.

Why introduce new characters only to ruin them? Ab Yashdeep hain line me toh rehne do. Besides, she needs funds to run the okdage home. ISpice and Chutney could serve the purpose.

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

independent empowered FL can’t do anything on her own? 🤣🤣

1 simp to chahiye hi.. rishta wohi…. aadmi naya…🤣🤣