The simpiest simp who has ever simped

Frustrations

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Yesterday's (29th June, 2024) episode was one of the most nauseating thing I had ever seen on Indian TV (and movies). I mean even the worst majnus on movies and shows had some self respect, even obsessed characters like Rahul in Darr got angry or showed some other emotions than simping. Here this simp can just be like Meri Anu, Meri Anu. I mean he is a worse simp than Jon Snow and even he killed his queen in the end.

https://tenor.com/qil0PorZ9EZ.gif

This simp has admitted he is just a loser worshipping someone and claiming this is love. This is not love, this is not healthy. Nor is he healthy for anupama as a husband. Being a simp with no self respect will only make Anupama take her for granted again and its not her fault, no one can respect a spineless worm.

https://tenor.com/bKGMD.gif

I have a feeling this is just being written to stoke the main character's ego, both on and off the screen. Feel really bad for the actor Gaurav but its also his fault for choosing money over self respect in the long run, at one time he was a hot potato on ITV, now he is nowhere.

While earlier Maan chemistry looked genuine and Anuj was a breath of fresh air, this spineless worm confessing his love makes me laugh rather than connect with them.

https://tenor.com/btoiE.gif

Edited by Harish111 - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anuj needs Urgent Professional medical treatment. There are signs of insanity and he is a threat to society and people around him.

Not the help Anupama claims.

Before that, Adhya needs to be rescued and legally handed over to Shruti, Malavika or even back to the orphanage in lieu of incapability of her adopted parents to raise her.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 3 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

He needs Urgent Professional medical treatment.

Well there is a treatment for dogs who get too horny and try to keep humping their master's legs.

https://tenor.com/fywexksLvhT.gif

Harish111 thumbnail

If they had treated Anuj like a man of honor torn between his promise and his love it would have been so much better. But the writers are completely skill less. What they showed was he was simping then and simping now. Where is the tension or conflict? Everyone knew he was simping after her then and there was no suspense about what he will do and how he will do it.

He has no self respect that she left him and ran away, no care for his daughter's feeling, no bad feeling for how he treated Shruti. Just anupama anupama anupama, a worm in human form.

If he had been crying and hurt because he couldn't keep true to Shruti and apologizing from heart imagine the impact and Gaurav can pull of such acting easily.

But the writers cannot even give that because of the fragile ego of the main lead because the attention will go away from her.

Edited by Harish111 - 3 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I wish Anuj and Anupamaa plan to get married and then Anuj dies on the way to his mandap. This Anupamaa should never be happy

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I wish Anuj and Anupamaa plan to get married and then Anuj dies on the way to his mandap. This Anupamaa should never be happy

Clowndeep will be ready in the mandap to marry her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Oh yeah. I almost forgot him. But will Anupamaa marry someone bankrupt?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Yes as he’ll still be able to provide free service for her sadakchaap phemli smiley39

Harish111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Oh yeah. I almost forgot him. But will Anupamaa marry someone bankrupt?

Well she can marry YD and she knows the simp will still provide her money if she needs.

"Anupama mujhe pata hai ki Yash Deep tumhara pati hai lekin mai phir bhi tumse bahut bahut bahut pyar karta hu. Kal Adhya ro rahi thi ki ek aur roti de do, lekin maine usko data aur bola, agar mere crores bhi Anupama ke liye enough nahi hue to? Hum sab adhe pet khana kha rahe hai taki tumko kabhi daulat ki kami na ho".

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Most disgusting character on the show. When will this despicable creature be written off......