Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Hmm. Well done, keep trying. Trying everything to set the crushed image of the titular character. Waise hoga kuch nahin. Yeh formula crack kar chuke. Iss titular character ki koi recovery nahin. Haath, paer, sir sab maar lo.

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

There is one more work for her waiting to take kaali ma form varna uska naam anupama nhi if u remember she threatened vanraj when he punched Anuj if he harm Anuj & asha bhavan, vanraj is planning to demolish asha bhavan so let see thou i know it was again a fake & shallow dialogue but still

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Makers themselves make FL as joker , she is d woman who herself worship her abusers , give them moral support, give therapy, destroyed her own second marriage, give a damn to her own mother advice still dying to have relationship back with baa who leave no chance to curse or humiliate her.

Enough respect now pay for action tag line really?? Will she have same attitude for Shahs 2 ?

If I m right when anupama character was questioned by her baa bhagwan & Vanya dint she said bahut hua samman

Why give her such fake & shallow dialogues when u don't want viewers to like her ?

You know this is so idiotic....The way this show has fooled is commendable .... As viewers people invested their time to see how Anupamaa finds justice in her life and against her abusers... That was the core of this show.... Instead Maa apne abusers ko bhagwan banake poori duniya ko justice dilati phir rahi hai...smiley36 I mean who even sat down to see how Indira ji gets justice. 😄😄 Even if Maa had to fight for the justice of the oppressed, how can it come before Maa herself becomes sane enough... Yaha toh haal yeh hai ki ab Maa ke sataye hue logon ko justice ki jaroorat hai.....smiley36. Par durbhagya se unko kabhi justice milega bhi nahi.... 😃😃

Edited by InsaneDivine - 1 months ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

FL ki thodi respect tab mil sakti if

She accept her faults & apologize Anuj & specially AD

Break ties with Shahs & really move ahead

But...

I feel she will fight 4 vanraj also once he becomes bankrupt , T & P insult him