Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Aaj Sana M pe hi saare episode waste karna hai kya? Isko itni faltu footage kyu mil ri hai bhai? Are they trying to pull a Rubina or PCC on her? Bash her so much to get sympathy! She is damn unlikeable though!

infinity101 thumbnail

Sana M who herself is a manipulator, uses people like a tissue paper is selling her sob stories ki how she doesn’t make friends in real life that easily, dhoke khaye hain etc etc smiley39

infinity101 thumbnail

Naezy throwing Makbul under the bus lmao

infinity101 thumbnail

All of them dressed up so bad!

infinity101 thumbnail

If they’re showing the clips of Chandrika bitching about Vishal and talking about that incident, why don’t these morons show the clip of the locker room kinda talks between Luvkesh and Vishal as well?

infinity101 thumbnail

Vishal ne jis tarah ki baatein kahi hai for Kritika uski dhajjiyan udni chaie, he still got away scot free!

infinity101 thumbnail

Ranveer is too honest and brash for this show! Chandrika has recently joined their gang but he still had the guts to raise his hand along side the chugal khor group ki Chandrika indeed plays the victim card! I mean Luvkesh, Vishal, Shivani, Makbul inn sb ne hath isliye uthaya kyunki Chandrika is no longer in their group, and dusre group ko Chandrika se acha bane rhna hai, but I liked how Ranveer didn’t play diplomatic here, he straight out says what he feels irrespective of his equation with people inside!

infinity101 thumbnail

Chandrika has gotten a lot more tolerable since she left the mawaliyo ka group hence I ain’t enjoying her bashing much today smiley36

Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

Chandrika has gotten a lot more tolerable since she left the mawaliyo ka group hence I ain’t enjoying her bashing much today smiley36

Mujhe toh abhi bhi intolerable hi lgti hai smiley37

Problem ye tha ki wo out of concern nhi bolti thi kritika ke liye Vishal se wo Vishal se bol bol kr sirf apna footage kaat rhi thi....she was literally trying to benefit herself with tht case which is actually bad...

Or toh or ye bolte hue isliye bhi achii nhi lgri thi because she also tried to tarnish Sai's ckt by saying -wo mujhe massage Dena chahta tha maine mna kr diya aap deserve nhi krte aapse kyu lu meri girl power hai mera marad hai bahar n all-.....toh uska stand on Vishal matter was hypocritical....wo totally wkw pr armaan ki side judgement dekhte hue party badli hai smiley37

Also aaj ki daant ke baad ye chipkali vapis Shivani ki chaatne lgi ki hum tum ek saath rhenge bed pr baith kr uske team me jaane ki tayari shuru when she saw tht armaan n ranvir even sai aren't supporting her lmaosmiley37

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

Mujhe toh abhi bhi intolerable hi lgti hai smiley37

Problem ye tha ki wo out of concern nhi bolti thi kritika ke liye Vishal se wo Vishal se bol bol kr sirf apna footage kaat rhi thi....she was literally trying to benefit herself with tht case which is actually bad...

Or toh or ye bolte hue isliye bhi achii nhi lgri thi because she also tried to tarnish Sai's ckt by saying -wo mujhe massage Dena chahta tha maine mna kr diya aap deserve nhi krte aapse kyu lu meri girl power hai mera marad hai bahar n all-.....toh uska stand on Vishal matter was hypocritical....wo totally wkw pr armaan ki side judgement dekhte hue party badli hai smiley37

Also aaj ki daant ke baad ye chipkali vapis Shivani ki chaatne lgi ki hum tum ek saath rhenge bed pr baith kr uske team me jaane ki tayari shuru when she saw tht armaan n ranvir even sai aren't supporting her lmaosmiley37

ab wo bahar akar team switch karege