Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

ranveer chacha bhi kam nh twt py waise Screenshot_20240708-161023.png

Yuck smiley11 Isne bhi waise 2 baar Kritika ke aage wo G word wala joke maara hai!
Anushka_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

ranveer chacha bhi kam nh twt py waise Screenshot_20240708-161023.png

smiley37

Uss ghr me baitha aadha human being bhi likeable nhi hoga agr sbke past comments or personal life ke baare me jaanne lge toh , not even tht host lol 🤣

Thats why watch the show keeping their real personality aside smiley37as in real all of them are shit

Sbko chodho wo armaan andr baitha h who has a case under the pocso act. He is literally a criminal

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Wow! Some people on Reddit are justifying Vishal’s tharkiness just because Kritika and Armaan aren’t exactly “saints”, second marriage and all, so they have no moral ground to stand on etc etc. just because in their eyes, Kritika ain’t a “perfect victim”,someone even made a sh*t post that Kritika is not even a second wife, she’s a keep, she is hot and every man in that house is lecherous towards her, shame on such mentality smiley11 Kritika agar Armaan ki 4th wife bhi hoti tab bhi no creep has the right to pass such indecent comments towards her and look at her in such a lecherous way! Vishal a**hole deserved that slap!

I saw that post, that OP should have done his research better - Krittikas is the only wife as of now, at least legally! And wife or no wife, no woman deserved to leched at, no matter what. People forget that what that PoS uttered were not just words, those words were accompanied with double entendre, scanning, and sleaze slaughters.
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8