Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Sana M still shamelessly recalling the statements she made about Ranveer’s son in front of Luvkesh, even Luv had the decency to point it out to her ki you should have apologised, b*tch is saying that she didn’t want to and she hates him! Have never seen someone so vile dude smiley21 I really hope she gets kicked out and na jeete, qki iske words mei sadme mei baithi rahegi kuch saal!

wo to ajj bhi kh rhe the ke jaha lagta ha waha pin point kia ranveer ji ko LOL pile up tha

naezy sahab thy aur luv betha tha

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

ha ajj sai aur ranveer naezy ke sath chupan chapai aur pata nh kia kia khel rha tha LF ma

Ladka itna bura nahi hai bas iski company le dubi ise, phle Vishal isse leech ki tarah chipak gaya tha fir Makbully bhi aa gai thi group mei!

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Ladka itna bura nahi hai bas iski company le dubi ise, phle Vishal isse leech ki tarah chipak gaya tha fir Makbully bhi aa gai thi group mei!

ha maqbool was first with chandu champion and shivani

armaan is ka bhai hua karta tha jab

btw shivani luv ke kapre dhoti thi to yeh maqbool bhi us se km karwate huge faida uthate huge

infinity101 thumbnail

wo to ajj bhi kh rhe the ke jaha lagta ha waha pin point kia ranveer ji ko LOL pile up tha

naezy sahab thy aur luv betha tha

Naezy and Makfool are made for each other. Both delusional dumbtards! Waise mera mann tha ki family week hota, uss mei Konkona aati as Ranveer’s friend, and Sana M ke ek zordaar chaata laga ke jaati for dragging in her son for no reason! Imagine that kid watching this episode and getting disturbed by the comments coming out of this evil b*tch’s mouth!
Edited by infinity101 - 2 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail

ha maqbool was first with chandu champion and shivani

armaan is ka bhai hua karta tha jab

btw shivani luv ke kapre dhoti thi to yeh maqbool bhi us se km karwate huge faida uthate huge

100 % karwati thi. Macbully ne Shivani ko apna Rottweiler bana rakha tha and many users on Reddit who watch LF have mentioned that usse kaam karwaye hai isne! Last mei use hi laat maar di lol.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

100 % karwati thi. Macbully ne Shivani ko apna Rottweiler bana rakha tha and many users on Reddit who watch LF have mentioned that usse kaam karwaye hai isne! Last mei use hi laat maar di lol.

haan vishal and maqbool bhut kamchor to hai smiley36
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

yeh dekh pehle is ne instant aty hi kuch aur kaha tha

phir shayad PR ne change karwaya ha group of 4 ko cash in karwaega bahar LOL

https://x.com/Fangirl__vishal/status/1817430938613318025