Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MissBrownEyes

she is so kiddish and immature. Ab nazakat kaha gayi.. samjh mein ata he sab fake he lol first she was obssessed with sana m now she was obsessed with Armaan tht hes against her lol victim khelne ki koshish instead of showing her own game. Good she left. Bye bye 🫡

Iski Urdu bhi isi ki tarah fake hai. I didn’t understand what beef she had with Armaan though, I think iski tab satki thi when he called out her paltu nature and diplomacy, uss din she was ranting to Ranveer and Armaan about Sana M and her allocation of duties, as soon as Armaan confronted Sana M about it ye darpok palat gai thi! She was a bad friend to Sai as well. Used to simp that moron Naezy like a loser too! Glad that she left!

infinity101 thumbnail
Ranveer and Sai. Goes on to show ki dono mei thoda toh dimag hai lol.
MissBrownEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Iski Urdu bhi isi ki tarah fake hai. I didn’t understand what beef she had with Armaan though, I think iski tab satki thi when he called out her paltu nature and diplomacy, uss din she was ranting to Ranveer and Armaan about Sana M and her allocation of duties, as soon as Armaan confronted Sana M about it ye darpok palat gai thi! She was a bad friend to Sai as well. Used to simp that moron Naezy like a loser too! Glad that she left!

arrey ha usmein armaan was suporting her.. gussa usko hona chahiye tha.. jabki ye chor gussa ho gayi.. n upar se she was tryin to behave mahaan tht she was tryin to help ranvir. Behen pehle apni maddat karle.. waha se mujhe bhi ye dogli lagi… i thnk wohi se uska downfall hua he..
MissBrownEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ranveer and Sai. Goes on to show ki dono mei thoda toh dimag hai lol.

maza aya tha. Ranvir jaisa bhi ho bt i would always want him in my team.. lol

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissBrownEyes

arrey ha usmein armaan was suporting her.. gussa usko hona chahiye tha.. jabki ye chor gussa ho gayi.. n upar se she was tryin to behave mahaan tht she was tryin to help ranvir. Behen pehle apni maddat karle.. waha se mujhe bhi ye dogli lagi… i thnk wohi se uska downfall hua he..

Upar se the loser attitude she displayed yesterday during task and while leaving, behan competition hai, obviously people will try and eliminate housemates they don’t like or get along with, and it’s completely okay! She gave a cold shoulder to Sai as well! F*ck her!

infinity101 thumbnail
Yes it’s doctored. Someone on Reddit mentioned that the clip they showed of 2 people getting it on inside the blanket was actually an old footage from UK or US version of BB, where 2 contestants did have sex on camera, it was quite controversial at that time. No matter how horny Kritika or Armaan might get, I don’t think either of them is dumb enough to do it in front of Indian audience.
Edited by infinity101 - 2 months ago
MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Yes it’s doctored. Someone on Reddit mentioned that the clip they showed of 2 people getting it on inside the blanket was actually an old footage from UK or US version of BB, where 2 contestants did have sex on camera, it was quite controversial at that time. No matter how horny Kritika or Armaan might get, I don’t think either of them are dumb enough to do it in front of Indian audience.

i dnt know how people are fallin for it. Its pathetic lol

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes it’s doctored. Someone on Reddit mentioned that the clip they showed of 2 people getting it on inside the blanket was actually an old footage from UK or US version of BB, where 2 contestants did have sex on camera, it was quite controversial at that time. No matter how horny Kritika or Armaan might get, I don’t think either of them are dumb enough to do it in front of Indian audience.

Kritika is ready anytime she is missing it