myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

I mean i do not understand this anuj 26 years love

In 26 years he slept with hundreds of woman on one night stand as per his on admission to his friend in party

I am not sure if anyone of those woman he had ONS may have got pregnant with his child (this happens to some woman after one night they can get pregnant sometimes) and he did not take responsibility?

Did all those hundreds of woman he had physical relationship in USA never wanted long term relationship with anuj or marriage?

Or they were ok with just having ONS with anuj kapadiya kind of creepy man

Now in USA most woman do not require man or hubby or father support to live as they can get jobs easily unlike india where hardly 25% woman have jobs

So would these woman just agree to ONS with anuj because hes rich or he never told them like shruti that its a temporary relationship he was just using them to satisfy his lust for one night and his only love is anupama who knows?

Did he tell all those hundreds of woman he only love anupama and still all agreed to have ONS with him

Or did he cheat them by not telling anything about his love for anupama only and gave them hopes and hence they agreed to spend a night with him

No one just agrees for ONS like that, first i am sure anuj trapped them with sweet talks of commitment and family etc (sob story about losing parents and kid sister Mlavika being his bacchi etc) so they started meeting than after few weeks than only woman would have agreed to physical relationship later. Because i do not think even USA any woman agree to have ONS on first day only no

He even stayed with Shruti like a live in for 5 years. God knows what all lies and emotional blackmail he did to her saying I am alone one small child i am broken please lets be family and made her move into his house and than saw anupama nad started acting "Touch me not dramas"

As far as i know Shruti parents were rich enough or how they send her to USA only to become a photographer? They are not STEM visa

I mean i do not know about anupama but if such a guy proposes undying love i will bash him till he runs with tail between his legs like a puppy

I mean i can understand in 1920s or 1950s if some man says i am one man woman i loved her 26 years than 80% chance hes right because society at that time not liberal tough to have affairs or ONS etc

But if men now come and say such story who will believe them?

Vanraj kind of men are atleast believable - he had GF in college which most men have, he than did arranged marraige for family like most asian men do, than he had affair in office like many after 40 men do, and than he trapped Malvika for business empire like again many men do. Hes more believable thats how most men behave in real life. Just that their parents and wife and kids think hes innocent and good as most of this will not be exposed to them like vanraj shah in life time. 80% men will not be exposed in life time to family.

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Firstly, not all women need to be trapped to get into a relationship or sleep with a man. Like men, there are women too who want to have ONS or fun without getting into a committed relationship.

Secondly, stop thinking India is as regressive as it used to be decades back. Women are progressing here too. Some are even abusing their power of financial independence and education to dominate others. Also, not all homemakers are becharis. They can also be smart and cunning enough to get what they desire.

Anyways I don't want to judge anybody for their life choices and nature. But I certainly don't agree to a narrative pushed by many shows that men are bad while Indian women are helpless.

As far as the show is concerned, neither the story nor any character deserves to be analysed through a practical lens. The story is toxic, incoherent, illogical, and insults women, motherhood, marriage, love, and relationships.

At the end of the day, Anuj and Vanraj sail on the same boat. At least, every member of the Shah family does not fake themself. They are what they are from inside as well as outside. All this undying love of MaAn is rubbish! Both are useless characters.