Posted: 1 months ago

I kinda feel bad for him! He works so hard to earn money and doesn't think twice before spending it on people he cares about, but what does he get?

People like Kinjal and Meenu cowering before him and going behind his back to help people he doesn't like. I will not count Tapish here. He doesn't need the money and it's all the fault of his commitment. He promised to be Ghar Jamai himself like a "pick me" and even if he decides to leave, nobody will miss him.

But what Anuj was to Pakhi and Toshu, same is the condition of Vanraj for Kinjal and Meenu. They take favors from him but never support him.

No wonder he is frustrated all the time. I highly doubt he would have had any grudge against Nirasha Bhavan if Jagat Maata had not shifted there with Dukhmukh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I don't understand why Anupamaa took Bapuji with her. He was living in a Vriddhashram anyway. So she shifted him from one Vriddhashram to another vriddhashram because she could not see him live in a Vriddhashram. smiley29 It's not that Aasha bhawan would have better facilities, given that it is run by Anupamaa. In that Vriddhashram he would have probably lived a better life without the uncertainty that he would be thrown out because the people responsible would not pay taxes. smiley36