Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

Hur tarah , hur qisam, hur psyche aur hur rangg kay troll miltay hain yahaan....

That's the usp and uniqueness of this place...

Wah...

😂

-------

You assume every post is somehow trolling you. I have not seen the movie (as you know since I only heard about this movie from you a few months ago) so I was simply posting that I intend to watch it to see if it lives up to the hype you've made for it.

That being said, the fact that this thread is not very long seems to suggest other people are more in my boat and have either not seen it or didn't care enough to celebrate its anniversary. Your Sajaan thread was more successful but a great deal of those posts were spent in arguing its box office ranking.

I came across that blog post which is why I posted it here since its relevant.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

https://youtu.be/KGdtqG1vlvE?si=sDgrsCXnL38nJWid

Marathi lines.. in initial part of song to lure Marathi audience..

Songs of this movie were melodious but storyline was a bit drag and boring.

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think a movie needs to be entirely original to be called great. JWM is one of the best romantic movies of this century. Amazing songs too.

chooseme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago
One of the best movies made by Mahesh Bhatt. It is as enjoyable today as it was 33 years ago. Movie did vey well at the box office and songs were top of charts. Anpum Kher and Amir Khan were at their best and Pooja was so loveable
forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filmistan

I don't think a movie needs to be entirely original to be called great. JWM is one of the best romantic movies of this century. Amazing songs too.

Yap, Jab we met was amazing despite not being original its one of the best.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chooseme

One of the best movies made by Mahesh Bhatt. It is as enjoyable today as it was 33 years ago. Movie did vey well at the box office and songs were top of charts. Anpum Kher and Amir Khan were at their best and Pooja was so loveable

I agree

It does not seem like a 90s movie, so fresh with its treatment , direction and the dialogues are as cute as if they are from today's romcom.