meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 4 days ago

Meenu nehi mann ne wali hain itni jaldi

https://x.com/Anzayyyyy/status/1835193139835134060

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I remember we had long discussion regarding that episode because some people felt it was unrealistic for meenu to say such a thing in a village setting and also inappropriate considering she met the guy only once.

For me though it was ok, they showed this is how meenu is... she says whatever is on her mind and has no filter and its better to get such talks out of the way in the initial stages so that you don't waste each other's time.

That talk was fine, I guess meenu got real criticism on hitting those kids. Which was actually wrong.

Nofil manaa ly ga meenu ko smiley9

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Nofil manaa ly ga meenu ko smiley9

Har bar toh he messes up, she went to him to confess and he went off about how unbothered he is, stay unbothered smiley20

Originally posted by: meandwho

Har bar toh he messes up, she went to him to confess and he went off about how unbothered he is, stay unbothered smiley20

He was not wrong either. Sartaj chachi warned him to stay away from meenu and he did the same. He does care for her.

Also in such scenario, if boy or girl does not reciprocate then they are not wrong either. Nofil did not make any promise with her or showed any love wala signal so in my pov he is not wrong at all.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

He was not wrong either. Sartaj chachi warned him to stay away from meenu and he did the same. He does care for her.

Also in such scenario, if boy or girl does not reciprocate then they are not wrong either. Nofil did not make any promise with her or showed any love wala signal so in my pov he is not wrong at all.

Thats what I'm saying, he can keep being right smiley20

Stay in his lane

Thats what I'm saying, he can keep being right smiley20

Stay in his lane

As now he knows that he is in love aur kehty hain ky pyaar main kuch right wrong nhi hota. So, he msy change his lane and choose that lane which will brought him towards meenu.

Also just to clarify, I am not meenu's hater. I likes her the most. And I want her to stay happy with love of her life smiley9

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

As now he knows that he is in love aur kehty hain ky pyaar main kuch right wrong nhi hota. So, he msy change his lane and choose that lane which will brought him towards meenu.

Also just to clarify, I am not meenu's hater. I likes her the most. And I want her to stay happy with love of her life smiley9

I am just upset at Nofil for boycotting Hum award. nothing personal smiley17smiley27

I am just upset at Nofil for boycotting Hum award. nothing personal smiley17smiley27

And I thought meine kuch aisa bol diya which you did not like 🫣

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

And I thought meine kuch aisa bol diya which you did not like 🫣

Nehi, never...you are so sweet smiley31