I do not approve the tree top scene with the new churail...smiley26

What if she is a family member
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

What if she is a family member

Nofil doesn't have any sister..she looks like a reporter...

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Nofil doesn't have any sister..she looks like a reporter...

No, I meant maybe a cousin..because he was very friendly with her smiley17smiley36
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Ok I started rewaching ZPKB now that I have plenty of free time. I am liking it. Honestly, I didn't find it offending when Meenu asked about having a single child. Lately I have seen many women do prefer a single child and they are open about it. But maybe because its village so its a big deal.

Also they highlighted one of the hypocrisy of the society. I mean we cant talk about s*x and family planning. If we talk its considered shameful act and those who do are considered shameless.but we are expected to do the deed after marriage😡😡. S*x education is lacking in south Asia. Nowadays children though get to know about it before though thanks to the internet 😆

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mala06

Ok I started rewaching ZPKB now that I have plenty of free time. I am liking it. Honestly, I didn't find it offending when Meenu asked about having a single child. Lately I have seen many women do prefer a single child and they are open about it. But maybe because its village so its a big deal.

Also they highlighted one of the hypocrisy of the society. I mean we cant talk about s*x and family planning. If we talk its considered shameful act and those who do are considered shameless.but we are expected to do the deed after marriage😡😡. S*x education is lacking in south Asia. Nowadays children though get to know about it before though thanks to the internet 😆

I remember we had long discussion regarding that episode because some people felt it was unrealistic for meenu to say such a thing in a village setting and also inappropriate considering she met the guy only once.

For me though it was ok, they showed this is how meenu is... she says whatever is on her mind and has no filter and its better to get such talks out of the way in the initial stages so that you don't waste each other's time.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

I remember we had long discussion regarding that episode because some people felt it was unrealistic for meenu to say such a thing in a village setting and also inappropriate considering she met the guy only once.

For me though it was ok, they showed this is how meenu is... she says whatever is on her mind and has no filter and its better to get such talks out of the way in the initial stages so that you don't waste each other's time.

Yeah. I also didn't find it inappropriate. By the end of the day she is the one who needs to spend whole life with the guy so she should have that right.

Though what they highlighted was also true. I mean people do consider girls like her shameless.

Edited by mala06 - 7 days ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 6 days ago

How Many Episodes Are Left ??

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mala06

I agree with you. Most of the parents shy away from teaching the kids about it. I think I read it somewhere that if parents especially mother to daughter and father to son slowly and gradually explain things from a certain age then it's better. And also like you said children somehow get to know about it from sources so there will not be difficulty after marriage. But for someone who has less idea about it, after marriage it becomes difficult. I know it's a sensitive topic but parents can be the first teachers making them comfortable.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think I read a post here about that scene. In village, the prospective bride and groom can't meet outside and directly they get married. So, Meenu discussed it with him in the first meeting.

Considering the society and also the fact that it is a village they won't get many chances to meet. And it is better to have this conversation directly than on phone.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: pressu

I agree with you. Most of the parents shy away from teaching the kids about it. I think I read it somewhere that if parents especially mother to daughter and father to son slowly and gradually explain things from a certain age then it's better. And also like you said children somehow get to know about it from sources so there will not be difficulty after marriage. But for someone who has less idea about it, after marriage it becomes difficult. I know it's a sensitive topic but parents can be the first teachers making them comfortable.

Yeah. I read somewhere don't remember which country maybe one of the nodic one, I think in Norway they teach about it since childhood, and they also have fewer rape cases. Parents really do need to open up about it.