Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

@bold : no actually. He’s not saying it’s Nofil’s fault. Afzal chacha thinks Meenu loves Nofil and he should also. That might be because of his own experiences and probably the fact he didn’t appreciate Nasreen’s love at that time and she became someone’s wife and her husband is absolutely insufferable. shayad isliye he’s cautioning Nofil that’s all. Haan yeh alag baat hai he should have let Nofil take the decision instead of influencing him.

And I feel Meenu’s stalking was more for her studies than actually love ( not saying she didn’t love him ) and for the fact she wanted him to continue teaching.. uss khabristan mein bhi she wanted him to be her teacher.. it felt like those actions were driven more of guilt than love imo.

And lol 50-50 chances Nofil might actually can get in a dilemma. Because while he loves Meenu very much, he has had a longer relationship with Malaika. So a palti maar is totally possible. I just hope it doesn’t happen that way. I want a happy ending for them 🥹

About Afzal, what I meant was, when Noifl asked him not to interfere, he just went quiet. Next day, he was just giving one word answers. Kind of making Noifl feel guilty. When what Noifl said was very fair.

Also when I was talking about Meenu's stalking, I didn't mean she was stalking him for love or only for love. That was still unacceptable. Stalking him like that. Chalo even if she was stalking, his reaction was very reasonable after she had accused him of murdering the child. She can't force him to accept his apology. Later on suddenly it all turned against him. He started persuading her and then her attitude was just irritating. She taunted him and asked him to apologise. Why should he? Now she finally confessed and when he didn't accept she started with that same behaviour. I don't like it.

That I feel is the best part of ZPKB. Meenu’s father is her biggest champion while Nofil and his abba share a close bond, like friends. That’s how a good family is & I’m happy that they are consistent with it.

Baaki I also felt that Meenu shouldn’t have been mad at Nofil for not jumping into the relationship or denying his feelings for her in front of Sartaj chachi. For all she knows he might be having a lover already, engaged or not even interested in her that way. Toh he has the right to convey his thoughts and the feelings in the matter as much Meenu does. If roles were reversed, the male would have been called out for forcing the ladki, which is like Nofil said, toxic behaviour.

But it just highlights the fact that Meenu has flaws and is not perfect.

Yeah agreed

Also Meenu janti hi kitna hai Nofil ko. She did not know either he is commited or married. She does not know him personally. Then how can she thinks about getting marry nofil without knowing anything about him.

Yeah in case of role reversal people would have called nofil toxic and stalker.

That's the point na, meenu is a flawed character.

julez thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Don’t agree with the take that Meenu is entitled or trying to force Nofil to love her. Sure, she’s being petulant and showing her hurt but she isn’t trying to impose on him. She’s not berating him into anything. She’s avoiding him and all Nofil has to do then is ignore her. I do agree that when it came to her brother, she should have asked the doctor to come if he could.

It’s not like Nofil has no feelings for Meenu and she’s made it all up in her head. Whenever Meenu starts avoiding Nofil, he seeks her out repeatedly and tries to talk to her. She stalked him earlier to apologize and for her studies, not to force him to fall in love her. She stopped when it became an issue in panchayat and only sought him out to study when she was failing. In between, he approached her so many times. She’s not stalking him now.

If it’s a question of showing hurt, Nofil does it too when Meenu ignores him, like when she rides past him on the bike without acknowledging him. He shows he’s hurt and disturbed too. That's how Afzal sussed out his feelings. Afzal had a conversation with Nofil a few episodes back where he asked him if he was disturbed because of Meenu and he was. Afzal overreached but probably his own regretful experience played into that.

As for Meenu being unable to keep up with studies, college level studies are harder and more specialized. When she first asked Nofil to teach her, he asked her the same question that she goes to college and Meenu tells him that all the girls have boycotted her in college and she does not have anyone to buddy study with. Premedical was tough for her, she said.

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 days ago

I find Meenu with this one annoying habit, she doesn't let Nofil speak when she's angry . She'll keep ignoring him and won't acknowledge any of his words. This is like twice.

I feel she has such a small world where everyone mostly thinks bad for her, that she doesn't have the perspective of looking at the other side of the coin and try understanding or for that matter even listening to the other side of the story.

She heard Nofil negating his feelings before Sartaaj Chachi, and obviously she was bound to feel hurt. Lekin insaan ek do din iss baare main sochta hai, and then ek baar toh khayal aata hai ye sochne ka ki unhone aisa kyu bola hoga.

I could see Nofil saving Meenu's neck and izzat, that people don't doubt her character. But ye sab Meenu rani ko click hi nahi hua.

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NazneenA

About Afzal, what I meant was, when Noifl asked him not to interfere, he just went quiet. Next day, he was just giving one word answers. Kind of making Noifl feel guilty. When what Noifl said was very fair.

It’s like when we don’t agree with some but still respect them, we tend to give one words answers… Afzal chacha respects Nofil but doesn’t necessarily agree with his views ( Nofil is right of course. There’s no need / compulsion for him to accept Meenu’s love )

Also when I was talking about Meenu's stalking, I didn't mean she was stalking him for love or only for love. That was still unacceptable. Stalking him like that. Chalo even if she was stalking, his reaction was very reasonable after she had accused him of murdering the child. She can't force him to accept his apology. Later on suddenly it all turned against him. He started persuading her and then her attitude was just irritating. She taunted him and asked him to apologise. Why should he? Now she finally confessed and when he didn't accept she started with that same behaviour. I don't like it.

His reaction was totally acceptable. Anyone would have felt angry and upset because it’s not a small charge. She cannot force him to accept her apology so her stalking isn’t exactly right…but you’ll have consider something else as well… ek toh she knows she’s wrong, she has unjustly accused Nofil… and yeh bhi hai ki Nofil is her only hope of getting good marks…she needs his help and is trying her level best to apologise so that he’ll help her.. woh kehti hai, mein gaav ki ladki hoon, humare dimag bhi tez hai aur zabaan bhi.. she even says she’ll try to control her emotions… in black and white, it looks bad I’ll agree but sometimes human emotions cannot be just black and white right ?

And as far as turning it on Nofil is concerned, he was not exactly right. Jab tak apology accept karne ki baat thi, he had totally right to reject it. But he shouldn’t have threatened her, especially using her Achilles heel. He said he would complain to her brothers, he knows exactly what would happen after that, and they just need an excuse to cut off her education, which I feel was rather insensitive, considering the situation. Uski sabse badi khwaab thi padke doctor banna. And he didnot apologise for the fact, ( I understand usne bhi gusse mein kaha, jaanbhugke nahi ) . Seedha keh diya ki I’ll help you study because she saved his skin in the Panchayat. You can’t exactly blame her for thinking it’s some kind of favour ( uski zubaan mein bole toh lalach) and not a sincere gesture.

Ahh no.. I absolutely agree that she shouldn’t have got upset that Nofil didn’t accept her love, but him rejecting her feelings in front of Sartaj chachi probably made her upset. But yeah she wasn’t taunting him… he promised Sartaj chachi that he wouldn’t be seen with her.. she just took it at face value.. she didn’t want him to get in bad with Sartaj chachi and as for her acting distant… she’ hurt and heartbroken… she just wants to distance herself from someone who she loves, but doesn’t love her.

As for getting upset I guess Maybe if he had said that to her face, she could have ( it’s hypothetical, no clue how she would have taken it, maybe even more petulantly ? smiley36 No one knows )

Meenu has never claimed she is perfect or flawless nor have the makers tried to establish that. I know it doesn’t absolve her of her mistakes. She makes them and makes them plenty. The only thing that would make her a better person is if she would learn from them or keep repeating them.

Let's agree to disagree them. I don't think Afzal had anything to be sulking about. He gave meds to Meenu & sent her to Noifl. Obviously Noifl is going to react. Also I never said Meenu said she is perfect or that she was portrayed as perfect. I pointed out the things I didn't like.

missFiesty_69 thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

I find Meenu with this one annoying habit, she doesn't let Nofil speak when she's angry . She'll keep ignoring him and won't acknowledge any of his words. This is like twice.

Ahh this is a v bad trait and can actually be a big problem if they actually have a relationship. Both of them should be open to conversation and Meenu Sahiba toh isn’t even ready to listen..

I feel she has such a small world where everyone mostly thinks bad for her, that she doesn't have the perspective of looking at the other side of the coin and try understanding or for that matter even listening to the other side of the story.

She heard Nofil negating his feelings before Sartaaj Chachi, and obviously she was bound to feel hurt. Lekin insaan ek do din iss baare main sochta hai, and then ek baar toh khayal aata hai ye sochne ka ki unhone aisa kyu bola hoga.

Itni tez nahi hai shayad jitna she claims tosmiley36smiley44

I could see Nofil saving Meenu's neck and izzat, that people don't doubt her character. But ye sab Meenu rani ko click hi nahi hua.

Nofil bhi 🫠 he’s trying to act as if there’s nothing unusual and asking her about her studies and test results… he doesn’t want to have the conversation.. and she’s like huh ? And is like mein kyun baat karu ? She wants nothing to do with the topic and he’s avoiding it..

Opinion In quotes. ———

Extra words

missFiesty_69 thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Let's agree to disagree them. I don't think Afzal had anything to be sulking about. He gave meds to Meenu & sent her to Noifl. Obviously Noifl is going to react. Also I never said Meenu said she is perfect or that she was portrayed as perfect. I pointed out the things I didn't like.

@b : Ahh no. It was my opinion & statement. I meant to say Meenu is not perfect and she is flawed. And it would make her a better person if she learns from them.

He sent her to Nofil only because she was yearning to see him & he didn’t want her to do something chori chupi. He gave her a legitimate excuse is all. I don’t think Afzal was sulking, but yeah let’s agree to disagree. smiley20

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Opinion In quotes. ———

.Ahh this is a v bad trait and can actually be a big problem if they actually have a relationship. Both of them should be open to conversation and Meenu Sahiba toh isn’t even ready to listen..

Extra words

Whenever they get into an official relationship, or at least after marriage, they will have to sort on this. And Meenu has to transform here.

I usually don't favour that fact that people change in marriage for one another, but this thing in Meenu has to change, or otherwise it is going to be a major cause of tiffs in their relationship.

And unfortunately, sorry to say, will cause their relationship. Jis din Nofil manate manate thak gaya, Meenu will not have any other option.

missFiesty_69 thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Whenever they get into an official relationship, or at least after marriage, they will have to sort on this. And Meenu has to transform here.

I usually don't favour that fact that people change in marriage for one another, but this thing in Meenu has to change, or otherwise it is going to be a major cause of tiffs in their relationship.

And unfortunately, sorry to say, will cause their relationship. Jis din Nofil manate manate thak gaya, Meenu will not have any other option.

Actually same. I am not a huge fan of change of personality after marriage but yeah in some cases, especially if it’s for the better, it’s nice to see. Like KMKT for eg.

@bold : haaan exactly this. Everyone’s patience has a limit, and it won’t be long before frustration crosses the threshold. She has to be willing to listen to reason. And Nofil should also be willing to the same. And maybe consider thinking about his actions instead of after ?