Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I didn't like Meenu's crying. I don't like the way she cries..

Wesy Meenu ny toh 10th main top kiya tha na. Toh ab iska dil kyun nhi lag raha studies main? Why she needs nofil to teach her phir hi top karey gi warna nhi. Meenu is immature.

Edited by NINALOGY - 10 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Wesy Meenu ny toh 10th main top kiya tha na. Toh ab iska dil kyun nhi lag raha studies main? Why he needs nofil to teach her phir hi top karey gi warna nhi. Meenu is immature.

I agree with you.. Also she doesn't understand other people's perspective/situation

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't like Meenu's crying. I don't like the way she cries..

I mirror your thoughts. Though Sajal has some big speaking beautiful eyes, and when they have big fat tears in them, they are super expressive.

But the moment she cries that bhayein bhayein wala, I don't like her crying that way. Doesn't appeal me.

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

I mirror your thoughts. Though Sajal has some big speaking beautiful eyes, and when they have big fat tears in them, they are super expressive.

But the moment she cries that bhayein bhayein wala, I don't like her crying that way. Doesn't appeal me.

@bold smiley37smiley37 I so agree.

Yeah! Her and Saboor cry the same way "Bhayein bhayein" Very annoying & it's same in every crying scene in any show they do. Though, Sajal's crying is a tad bit bearable..

Aazeen02 thumbnail

@bold smiley37smiley37 I so agree.

Yeah! Her and Saboor cry the same way "Bhayein bhayein" Very annoying & it's same in every crying scene in any show they do. Though, Sajal's crying is a tad bit bearable..

I have hardly seen Saboor act, so act say, though obviously both sisters can have matching traits.

I don't know if someone can work on their crying, but if they can on their howling wala trying, they must do it.

I remember Sajal crying like this in so many shows... I think only in kuchh ankahi she didn't cry that way.

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

I have hardly seen Saboor act, so act say, though obviously both sisters can have matching traits.

I don't know if someone can work on their crying, but if they can on their howling wala trying, they must do it.

I remember Sajal crying like this in so many shows... I think only in kuchh ankahi she didn't cry that way.

Just pick a random scene of Saboor on YouTube & you will know. Sajal wailed like this in Ye Mera dil as well. Director should definitely control this. I didn't watch kuch ankahi so no ideA

Aazeen02 thumbnail

Just pick a random scene of Saboor on YouTube & you will know. Sajal wailed like this in Ye Mera dil as well. Director should definitely control this. I didn't watch kuch ankahi so no ideA

Yeah, I was getting flashes of Sajal wailing in some show. I was like was it Yeh Dil Mera or Yakeen ka Safar.

Somewhere she was crying like this. You cleared the doubt.smiley36

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

The highlight of this drama is bonding of fathers with kids. Meenu and her father and nofil and his father. Both the fathers are so supportive and friendly. So, nice to see such positive fathers onscreen. That's how fathers are in real life. They are hero for their kids who understand them the most.

That I feel is the best part of ZPKB. Meenu’s father is her biggest champion while Nofil and his abba share a close bond, like friends. That’s how a good family is & I’m happy that they are consistent with it.

Baaki I also felt that Meenu shouldn’t have been mad at Nofil for not jumping into the relationship or denying his feelings for her in front of Sartaj chachi. For all she knows he might be having a lover already, engaged or not even interested in her that way. Toh he has the right to convey his thoughts and the feelings in the matter as much Meenu does. If roles were reversed, the male would have been called out for forcing the ladki, which is like Nofil said, toxic behaviour.

But it just highlights the fact that Meenu has flaws and is not perfect.

Edited by missFiesty_69 - 10 days ago
missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Yes. His teary eyes. Ooof! He was so good

Exactly my point. It's not about ladka or ladki. You can't just be rude to someone bcz they didn't accept your proposal. This has happened couple of times. First she accused him of that girl's murder Infront of everyone & then started stalking him. When he didn't like it,.she turned it all and suddenly you see that he is made to feel like he did something wrong by not speaking to her. Then this proposal thing. Afzal is behaving as if it's Noifl's fault. Ooof!

About Malaika, I know he should not think about her. But I think it's not simple. Because he has loved her for so long so he will have some dilemma.

@bold : no actually. He’s not saying it’s Nofil’s fault. Afzal chacha thinks Meenu loves Nofil and he should also. That might be because of his own experiences and probably the fact he didn’t appreciate Nasreen’s love at that time and she became someone’s wife and her husband is absolutely insufferable. shayad isliye he’s cautioning Nofil that’s all. Haan yeh alag baat hai he should have let Nofil take the decision instead of influencing him.

And I feel Meenu’s stalking was more for her studies than actually love ( not saying she didn’t love him ) and for the fact she wanted him to continue teaching.. uss khabristan mein bhi she wanted him to be her teacher.. it felt like those actions were driven more of guilt than love imo.

And lol 50-50 chances Nofil might actually can get in a dilemma. Because while he loves Meenu very much, he has had a longer relationship with Malaika. So a palti maar is totally possible. I just hope it doesn’t happen that way. I want a happy ending for them 🥹

Edited by missFiesty_69 - 10 days ago