Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 days ago

One more thing, I am actually enjoying meenu nofil centric episodes. I just hope that they will have happy ending.

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I do agree with you

Nofil did not initiate this. Neither he gave any signal nor he made any promise. She started loving him by her own. If he said that he is not interested then she can't be rude with him. That's his choice na. Chaye ladki ho yan ladka, zabardashti toh kisi sy pyaar nhi karwaa sakhty na.

I just loved that scene. His teary eyes said it all.

Yes. His teary eyes. Ooof! He was so good

Exactly my point. It's not about ladka or ladki. You can't just be rude to someone bcz they didn't accept your proposal. This has happened couple of times. First she accused him of that girl's murder Infront of everyone & then started stalking him. When he didn't like it,.she turned it all and suddenly you see that he is made to feel like he did something wrong by not speaking to her. Then this proposal thing. Afzal is behaving as if it's Noifl's fault. Ooof!

About Malaika, I know he should not think about her. But I think it's not simple. Because he has loved her for so long so he will have some dilemma.

Edited by NazneenA - 10 days ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Exactly my point. It's not about ladka or ladki. You can't just be rude to someone bcz they didn't accept your proposal. This has happened couple of times. First she accused him of that girl's murder Infront of everyone & then started stalking him. When he didn't like it,.she turned it all and suddenly you see that he is made to feel like he did something wrong by not speaking to her. Then this proposal thing. Afzal is behaving as if it's Noifl's fault. Ooof!

About Malaika, I know he should not think about her. But I think it's not simple. Because he has loved her for so long so he will have some dilemma.

I am really impressed with Hamza today.

https://x.com/anzayyyyy/status/1833031847363965186?s=46

He did it so well smiley42 Cutie smiley42

Main toh pehle SE hi bolti thi that he is good. I liked him very much in Badshah Begum. Usme bhi uski wo wife Gulnar ke Saat bahot acha lagta tha. He can do intense very well smiley42

Main toh pehle SE hi bolti thi that he is good. I liked him very much in Badshah Begum. Usme bhi uski wo wife Gulnar ke Saat bahot acha lagta tha. He can do intense very well smiley42

I watched him in FT, I knew yahan bhi achha hi kare ga. He’s quite new but he’s doing it so well smiley27

This episode actually belonged to him. Meenu also had a crying scene but that nofil scene was so heart touching and hamza did amazing job. I have watched his work, he definitely have a lot of potential.

She is pretending like he made some promises and now he backs off, which is not the case. He did not reciprocate and nothing wrong in it.

Yeah it would be difficult for him but still he should just forgive and forget malaika.

Edited by NINALOGY - 10 days ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

This episode actually belonged to him. Meenu also had a crying scene but that nofil scene was so heart touching and hamza did amazing job. I have watched his work, he definitely have a lot of potential.

I didn't like Meenu's crying. I don't like the way she cries..

I like these two actors. Afzal reminds me of someone from my nanihaal side but I don’t remember whom smiley36