Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

you make rules to make this forum a better place and then this happens. https://giphy.com/gifs/bypriyashah-bollywood-alia-bhatt-l1Aszh8SuNFB2fILC smiley37 Sajal vs Yumna..Ayeza vs Yumna..Bilal vs Yumna. smiley16smiley15smiley37 Phir kis baat pe Rona aayaaaa..aaaaaaaaasmiley39

Bahot jald you will be saying : https://tenor.com/fJx4ePbnxz5.gif

Since neither of the celebrities are related to me...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just hoping that there is no mocking, bashing and name-calling and we're good.smiley14

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: minakrish

I have reiterated from my end as well so we can only keep our fingers crossed and hope for this issue to be resolved at the earliest.

fir forum ki ranking bhi jayegismiley37 I mean IF is smart to figure out what works for them.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

behena yeh kya comparison hai..even a superhit blockbuster PTV drama earns maximum 50 crore INR..through its entire run..whereas Stree 2 / Pathan/ Jawan/ Gadar even TOH..just opening day day 1 collection is more than 50 crores..I won’t even bring Prabhas movies which open at median 85-90 crores on day 1..there is no monetary comparison between PTV dramas with Indian movies. Though I’m interested to know ROI on PTV dramas basis their budget.

Mujhey Indian kiski sath comparison deney kaa koi sshakkh nahi hai but the way Indians saying Sajal is yeh woh hai ..woh bhi jaroori nahi hai behen .... Btw kitni movie crossed 50 Cr this year ...4,5 or 6? Isn't bw so big? 100 movie should cross 100 cr smiley36you are giving example of blockbuster movies smiley36btw you forgot to write animal name, you can write Prabash movie name too. I know his collections...waisey mainey kisika movie nahi dekhti huu ..bw itni bhi bada nahi ho gayi that they should belittle everyone

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Mujhey Indian kiski sath comparison deney kaa koi sshakkh nahi hai but the way Indians saying Sajal is yeh woh hai ..woh bhi jaroori nahi hai behen .... Btw kitni movie crossed 50 Cr this year ...4,5 or 6? Isn't bw so big? 100 movie should cross 100 cr smiley36you are giving example of blockbuster movies smiley36btw you forgot to write animal name, you can write Prabash movie name too. I know his collections...waisey mainey kisika movie nahi dekhti huu ..bw itni bhi bada nahi ho gayi that they should belittle everyone

yes Animal I write off because I loathe Vanga Reddy like I hate KRQ now smiley36 as for those making fun of Sajal..Indians were dancing when the rumours came out..it’s only one PTV actress fandom who was very salty about even rumours about Sajal’s name being circulated..BW did not belittle them ever..politically if things are strained between two countries..you can’t blame film industry for being careful or not wanting to casting PTV actors because we opened the doors many times..be it through zindagi or through casting Fawad / Mahira/ Sajal/ Saba and many others.but then Uri happened..you can’t think of aman ki aasha if one side provokes the other side and damages peace talks every time. Anyway this is not political forum..but that’s just my opinion. The way Pakistani twitter accounts dissed Vaani because Fawad is going to work with her..no one did that to Sajal when her name circulated ..infact as a Prabhas fan I was so excited and I can tell you for a fact ..most Prabhas fans were very happy about it too.
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Personally I have no vendetta against pakistani actors but keeping aside my liking for sajal, but about that story every Indian would be salty. But majorly I have no issues with her working in BW or south industry. She has worked in a prominent bollywood movie. Even saba and mahira gave hit movies in India. That’s not an issue.

Nobody said sajal yeh sajal wosmiley36except for some who were targeting her because her manager didn’t deny the rumours of her working in that film. We are defending her infact, because it was prabhas fans who were spreading the rumours of sajal working in that film and then pakistan media and indian media started to pick up that and posted articles and posts. So then one certain actor fans started dissing sajal for not clearing the rumour. smiley36 Without knowing the context.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

.it’s only one PTV actress fandom who was very salty about even rumours about Sajal’s name being circulated..

We’re lucky the North American tour of biryani restaurants ended🥹.. desi food has very high sodium content

Edited by KhaqONeal - a month ago
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

as far as bollywood is concerned it is big no matter what trash films we do get in between. More than bollywood now south industry is also booming. You can’t just compare it to ptv. That’s a fact.
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

Whatever the excuse is, it’s the Fawad and Vani fiasco all over again. Ever since the ban on cross border artists, Pakistani audience will only find reasons to criticize. Collaborations are a sensitive topic now, closely scrutinized and Prabhas is pretty popular. So like I said Sajal’s PR should have been way ahead of this from the start. Its just dumb

Lol , the funny things m hearing is that prabhas fans spread this rumour n Indian media especially filmfare used it for footage.smiley37

Us just expressing it creates such unrest n chaos ,but imagine if this kind of rumour were of other actresses that the forum is obsessed with. The hatred would be unimaginable n would be bashed mercilessly. smiley36