Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Didn’t she also do a movie with a director whose old movie was nominated for Oscars?

I’m talking about real Oscars not your neighbourhood online poll started by movie aficionado Oscar Ebert …

Ya, shekhar kapoor. The movie also had Shabana azmi, Emma Thompson and Lily James. Shekhar kapoor and Shabana azmi spoke highly of her as well.

Originally posted by: tgota92

Don’t get me started on Barzakh 😒 Should go into the history of PTV letdowns. Still not sure what Sanam and Fawad saw in this writing

As for Yumna she was very vocal about her interests being quite focused on cause based dramas. She said keh I like doing these types of roles and Tere Bin was an experiment for me. So I don’t think she will just change lanes but continue doing what she loves. Waise bhi exclusive commercial actors kafi hain. I would appreciate Yumna doing a bit more of a mix and staying true to what she loves to do. She seemed excited for Khoon Baha although she said it’s a working title. Might stick though

Yeah Barzakh was such a biggest disappointment. I am still displeased by Sanam and Fawad for selecting this drama for their comeback smiley28

There are many commercial actors but no actress can match Yumna's aesthetics of doing onscreen romance. She is too good in this. So i want to see her in romantic dramas 🙈smiley9

I am eagerly waiting for Khoon bha As Yumna is really excited for this show. She told that this show is for her old fans so it must be really interesting. And Nayab couple Yumna and Usama look good togather. smiley20

Edited by Virgo27 - a month ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: spnfan

I cannot stop laughing at 'woh mere kabootaro se khel rahi hai'. Hope it's what nadia said and not the actual dialogue of the drama. smiley37

smiley37smiley37 ye krq ke dialogues hai?? Seriously??

Whatever the excuse is, it’s the Fawad and Vani fiasco all over again. Ever since the ban on cross border artists, Pakistani audience will only find reasons to criticize. Collaborations are a sensitive topic now, closely scrutinized and Prabhas is pretty popular. So like I said Sajal’s PR should have been way ahead of this from the start. Its just dumb

Edited by minakrish - a month ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Didn’t she also do a movie with a director whose old movie was nominated for Oscars?

I’m talking about real Oscars not your neighbourhood online poll started by movie aficionado Oscar Ebert …

smiley36 like people pretend about it being nominated for real oscars? It’s also a poor choice by actor’s aggressive pr game.

Also about the question I am not aware about that. I generally don’t care much about movies of pak actors.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

Whatever the excuse is, it’s the Fawad and Vani fiasco all over again. Ever since the ban on cross border artists, Pakistani audience will only find reasons to criticize. Collaborations are a sensitive topic now, closely scrutinized and Prabhas is pretty popular. So like I said Sajal’s PR should have been way ahead of this from the start. Its just dumb

The way fawad's fan were shaming vani n made fun of her ,it was quite annoying. I m sorry but, india has plenty of talents hum mare nahi jarahe Hein to see the " god fawad" to make an appearance in Indian cinemas. smiley29

Regarding Sajal in Prabhas movie, usually South cinema makers don't go for actresses outside their south industry. Unless it's a PAN india movie ,they don't prefer North Indian actresses too. So, choosing someone outside the country is doubtful even if the said actor/ actress is really good.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Mrina will be back in action after a long time.. so long for the block feature. Living for drama and then blame everyone else smiley39 is it just me? I can’t read posts of people who I have blocked..so it was quite blissful…how are you’ll able to read posts of people who you have blocked? smiley5 Well Prabhas fd is at fault on that thing because everyone started speculating it’s Sajal without any proof..because Bobby Yella (this name is funny smiley37) said it is Pakistani actress living abroad and then BW portals picked up that news and it was everywhere even though that Bobby Yella account confirmed he was talking about Iman..inko samajhta nahi hai that a Muslim girl in US can be an Indian..Abhi main kya bolu smiley39smiley36Sajal or no Sajal..they found someone who actually looks like mini Anushka Shetty and has a nice smile, dances gracefully..so im very excited smiley43smiley36 I love Sweety

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

She is very pretty..though I thought because it’s on Razakar movement there was a possibility of a Pak actress getting cast..maybe Sajal was considered at some point and they finalized Imanvi..IMG_9103.jpeg

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

The way fawad's fan were shaming vani n made fun of her ,it was quite annoying. I m sorry but, india has plenty of talents hum mare nahi jarahe Hein to see the " god fawad" to make an appearance in Indian cinemas. smiley29

Regarding Sajal in Prabhas movie, usually South cinema makers don't go for actresses outside their south industry. Unless it's a PAN india movie ,they don't prefer North Indian actresses too. So, choosing someone outside the country is doubtful even if the said actor/ actress is really good.

Even Sajal made fun of Indian army officer "Abhinabdan " so I think it will be difficult for her to work in Indian project again. As general public are really touchy about these things.

To be very honest i am not in favor for Pakistani actors to work in Indian movies or dramas until they get a solid or main role.

Edited by Virgo27 - a month ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

What became of it though? Is the Fawad and Vani one still happening?

I think that most Pakistani audience is mostly familiar with JUST Bollywood and not south Indian actors at all. So they had no idea how popular prabhas is. The whole thing just became this Sajal versus Prabhas fiasco which honestly is so unnecessary and frankly childish. PR ka kaam hai yeh antics sambhaalna. So it was just bizarre how they let it go on for ages 🤦🏻‍♀️ At the end of it I was like please yeh sach ho jaye so we can just move on at least 😂 magar director said no. It’s a slap in the face tbh because like I said Pakistani audience will scrutinize this stuff like crazy. So many weeks of competition and arguments and it all amounted to this embarrassing moment at the end