Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

smiley36 Has it come down to this? Gentleman sure must be keeping everyone entertained as it’s a comedy action thriller dramasmiley9https://x.com/altaccountwoes/status/1826232518494114259

I left watching the show after 7th or 8th episode. I recently watched KDH review because I saw people talking about the episode on social media. They were literally making fun of it. Then I checked other reviews as well & everybody seems disappointed, even Aamna & Hassan.

I don’t take Nadia seriously though. She can’t judge acting much & views the shows as per commercial point of view. But Atiqa & Marina said similar things.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

smiley36 Has it come down to this? Gentleman sure must be keeping everyone entertained as it’s a comedy action thriller dramasmiley9https://x.com/altaccountwoes/status/1826232518494114259

I cannot stop laughing at 'woh mere kabootaro se khel rahi hai'. Hope it's what nadia said and not the actual dialogue of the drama. smiley37

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cooper123

hamza is working on netflix india so fl might be indian

It might be a pak production streaming on Netflix like zee5 does. GL didn't say it's a collaboration project.

Originally posted by: cooper123

how's filmfare sajal's pr?? pakistani actors have access to indian portals too?

and if I remember this was started by prabhas fans who were claiming some inside source

I saw it being posted and discussed by Pakistani portals too. In any case if PR is aware this is false, they should take measures to put a stop to them. It’s not like they are not in touch with Sajal and can’t confirm anything? I mean how embarrassing that the director or whoever it was had to come into the comments and clarify this? Why did they let it come to this. They had plenty of time to clear the air but they didn’t.

It just reflects poorly on actors end of the day.

Originally posted by: Virgo27

I hope Yumna na ho. 🙏 Give her break from working less popular and mediocre actors. She has worked a lot with new comers and less popular male actors in the past. She should work with only actors of her calibre for some time smiley20

I hope FL should be Maya and ayeza with Hamza sohail. They should work with less popular and mediocre actors too .🙏

I have to say I was enjoying Hamza and Sajal a lot in ZPKB but thanks to the dragging story and Hamza no longer matching up to Sajal, it’s not working for me anymore. But he does have potential. He clearly likes the quiet broody type roles. Let’s see how is in comedy.

I would personally like to see him with an Indian actor. Something different.

Yeh news confirm hai na waise? That this is actually happening? Yeh na ho yeh bhi kuch Aur niklay

Originally posted by: tgota92

I have to say I was enjoying Hamza and Sajal a lot in ZPKB but thanks to the dragging story and Hamza no longer matching up to Sajal, it’s not working for me anymore. But he does have potential. He clearly likes the quiet broody type roles. Let’s see how is in comedy.

I would personally like to see him with an Indian actor. Something different.

Yeh news confirm hai na waise? That this is actually happening? Yeh na ho yeh bhi kuch Aur niklay

BTW This news is true . smiley36 I just hope this Netflix project will be good not like Barzakh. I like Hamza but i just want Yumna to do some project with good actors now. Already she has done social caused based dramas for 8 years.Now She should do more and more commercial based dramas with big heroes. ❤

I left watching ZPKB as it was too ott and preachy I didn't watch Sajal and Hamza scenes but Many fans on X were not happy with Hamza' character.

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

smiley36 also she doesn’t need to start it, she did mom which was not a 2 min side role she was a prominent character and played a challenging role, as some people project that she is trying to do it deliberately oh please!! She already did what people will struggle to do now.

Also since its a movie based on army. I hoped it’s not true and not in favour of pak actors working in this kind of a movie.It could have brushed audience in a wrong way from both sides. Nationalism is one major factor.

Didn’t she also do a movie with a director whose old movie was nominated for Oscars?

I’m talking about real Oscars not your neighbourhood online poll started by movie aficionado Oscar Ebert …

Originally posted by: Virgo27

BTW This news is true . smiley36 I just hope this Netflix project will be good not like Barzakh. I like Hamza but i just want Yumna to do some project with good actors now. Already she has done social caused based dramas for 8 years.Now She should do more and more commercial based dramas with big heroes. ❤

I left watching ZPKB as it was too ott and preachy I didn't watch Sajal and Hamza scenes but Many fans on X were not happy with Hamza' character.

Don’t get me started on Barzakh 😒 Should go into the history of PTV letdowns. Still not sure what Sanam and Fawad saw in this writing

As for Yumna she was very vocal about her interests being quite focused on cause based dramas. She said keh I like doing these types of roles and Tere Bin was an experiment for me. So I don’t think she will just change lanes but continue doing what she loves. Waise bhi exclusive commercial actors kafi hain. I would appreciate Yumna doing a bit more of a mix and staying true to what she loves to do. She seemed excited for Khoon Baha although she said it’s a working title. Might stick though