Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

That show was about older woman and younger man.

If in Hamza's show, his love interest would be elder to him then I think yumna would be perfect for the role otherwise they'd look like elder sister and younger brother.

I think he might making the dobara type storyline

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I hope female lead is Yumna Zaidi and Erica Fernandes

I hope Yumna na ho. 🙏 Give her break from working less popular and mediocre actors. She has worked a lot with new comers and less popular male actors in the past. She should work with only actors of her calibre for some time smiley20

I hope FL should be Maya and ayeza with Hamza sohail. They should work with less popular and mediocre actors too .🙏

Edited by Virgo27 - 1 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

I remember Maya and Ayeza did work with ali rehman Khan who's a less popular

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I remember Maya and Ayeza did work with ali rehman Khan who's a less popular

Ali Rahman khan was famous some years ago. He was part of some hit dramas and movies too.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

If Yumna's pr runs an agressive campaign like they do for nayab then maybe she might get castedsmiley9

For a flop movie like that I can understand smiley36 if they are not getting good numbers in pakistan they would miserably fail at box office. Still saba and sajal have actually proved their craft with Mom and Hindi Medium doing good in the movies + at box office.
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

But yumna is 7 years elder to hamza, I don't think with that age gap they'd look good together as hamza has baby face and yumna has mature features.

smiley11ya toh people want that particular actor to be paired with men who are elder or they want her to be with younger men. Age appropriate castingsmiley25
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Virgo27

these days everyone has PR. Even small youtubers ans bloggers 😂 and people who think that their favorites don't have any PR are living in other delusional world. Don't know what's bad in having a proper PR team.

Sajal should fire her PR team as this fake news is really embarrassing. Its has been circulating from past 2,3 months but no clarification from managers.

Perhaps, it's her manager who has some sort of personal vendetta against her?smiley6 Because no way sajal would ever do that, she is above all these , very saint like smiley42

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Virgo27

I hope Yumna na ho. 🙏 Give her break from working less popular and mediocre actors. She has worked a lot with new comers and less popular male actors in the past. She should work with only actors of her calibre for some time smiley20

I hope FL should be Maya and ayeza with Hamza sohail. They should work with less popular and mediocre actors too .🙏

Are you talking about Hamza working with mediocre or the vice-versa? 🤔

Anyways, perhaps that would be "age appropriate" pairing toosmiley17

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Never knew that Ali Kazmi, Shehroze and Fahad were child artist

https://reviewit.pk/exclusive-video-of-ptv-child-actors-then-vs-now/