Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 1 months ago
I watched her first in Belapur ki Dayan...so she looks a bit sinister to me even in Eid romcoms smiley36

She writes a lot of her shows, maybe she has a writer actor discount ? smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

guess houx? future Adonis . . . .

The Greatest Khaq

Extra Word

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Also she can't act too i tolerated daraar and breaking news for Hamza and momal

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

She does one modern one ethnic look in her drama https://x.com/lions_moonstone/status/1819320787469221928

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

She looks old money rich without even trying! Stunning woman! https://www.instagram.com/p/C-NPn-9oxby/?igsh=MTJkbXRsY3dtcDJqbA==

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is for Miss Max and her JeJ aficionados (or those who live in or near New Jersey)

Screenshot 2024-08-03 173748.png

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

This is for Miss Max and her JeJ aficionados (or those who live in or near New Jersey)

Screenshot 2024-08-03 173748.png

I could never attend these things lol ..although with HAA and his better half at least it wouldn’t just be random juvenile conversations and corny lines but still .. no

Max, would you?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Hey I love the show but I’m not crazy about meeting either Hamza or Ayeza smiley36 I mean Ayeza is coming to London as well but I’m not going to pay to meet her smiley36 if I bump into her at a mall in Manchester sure smiley36 I mean currently Noor Jahan is my favourite show doesn’t mean I want to attend a meet or greet with Saba Hameed and Kubra. I am not that invested in actors..sure if I bump into them somewhere..and they seem reasonable to talk to..I’ll strike a conversation..also I stay in UK now..but my formative years are in Mumbai and it was quite common to spot BW celebs or famous sports personalities shooting in and around or coming for a book launch at Crossword or going for a nice meal at a restaurant etc.. growing up ..from BigB to Aish to Deols to Aamir to Ranbir..without paying any moneysmiley36..so I don’t get star struck that easily ..smiley1 not saying this out of malice....happy for the success of TB meet and greet for you Hypno! smiley1