Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/C92VrH_N212/?igsh=MThkMmExYWNyanU5cA==

Her insta page is so beautiful smiley20 first i though its Al image of Yumna or hania smiley36

Edited by Virgo27 - 1 months ago
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Haalim

Victim complex. I might not have liked her acting in a particular scene or some of her shows but I never bash her.

I think the rules have changed. You can bash members but not an actor.

the person who is so outraged by whatever's happened was the one who said "looks like she's dressed and ready for her next divorce" (or something to the affect can't remember the exact words) when someone posted a picture of a married female actor with her family in Eid.. like real life picture not even a character

so you can imagine how much they actually care for "feminism" and "internalised misogyny"

Edited by KhaqONeal - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

the person who is so outraged by whatever's happened was the one who said "looks like she's dressed and ready for her next divorce" when someone posted a picture of a married female actor with her family in Eid.. like real life picture not even a character

so you can imagine how much they actually care for "feminism" and "internalised misogyny"

What? smiley3smiley3

Seriously? Okay! Well then..

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Am I the only one who thinks that neither the question was inappropriate nor the answer? Such questions are norms everywhere, it has nothing to do with misogyny, Salman is being asked such questions from before I was born to this day. Up close and personal is not only professional setting, people want to know about their personal life too, I didn't find the line of questioning inappropriate, he was flattering her like another journalist spoke to Wahaj about having female fan following similarly this guy was talking about someone who wants to marry Yumna

It was a light hearted conversation, a cheeky question and a cheeky answer, everyone was laughing there including Yumna

I think fans blew it out of proportion by over analysing Wahaj's look and it was highlighted for no reason

Yumna's response seemed perfectly fine to me. I am still trying to figure out, what exactly happened?

Me too, I didn't find the question inappropriate. Like the journalists don't really have much idea about wahaj and yumna and maybe that's why he asked that question. Or maybe he saw crazy shipping and was confused hence asked that it.There was nothing wrong in it. Like you said everybody gets questioned about marriage.

Yumna's answer I felt was too much of a giveaway like she put her own flaw out in the open that she's a difficult person to deal with, I remember she had mentioned in an interview that she's quite authoritative as well. But anyways good that she's accepting of the fact.

Wahaj as any good costar would have felt a bit awkward. But fans have tendency to blow everything out of proportion. Also afia's opinion was valid as well. I watched a few clips from the press meet and didn't really find the answers convincing. I hope they have prepared well for the meet and greet sessions.

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Me too, I didn't find the question inappropriate. Like the journalists don't really have much idea about wahaj and yumna and maybe that's why he asked that question. Or maybe he saw crazy shipping and was confused hence asked that it.There was nothing wrong in it. Like you said everybody gets questioned about marriage.

Yumna's answer I felt was too much of a giveaway like she put her own flaw out in the open that she's a difficult person to deal with, I remember she had mentioned in an interview that she's quite authoritative as well. But anyways good that she's accepting of the fact.

Wahaj as any good costar would have felt a bit awkward. But fans have tendency to blow everything out of proportion. Also afia's opinion was valid as well. I watched a few clips from the press meet and didn't really find the answers convincing. I hope they have prepared well for the meet and greet sessions.

Dating isn't allowed in the culture so they simply ask about marriage, it doesn't seem like such a big deal to me, marriage is not a bad thing, most of the time cultural contexts are lost in translation but everywhere marriage is considered a good thing and interviewer wasn't being judgemental. They were all having fun

Also if the question was inappropriate then it shouldn't have been shared so excessively, that response blew up because it was shared by everyone and memes were made on it, if it is a sensitive issue then should be left alone and not highlighted

I didn't find anything wrong though

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 1 months ago

https://twitter.com/Fawadkwhatagoat/status/1816882154359374245?t=wzb7BOtYafPb5CRb78oMDw&s=19

Them and this song smiley27smiley9

Meanwhile my reaction to see them as siblings in Barzakh smiley36

IMG_20240727_182736.jpg

Really why siblings yaar

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Really why siblings yaar

Both fawad Sanam wanted to change their onscreen dynamics for their fans smiley19

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Both fawad Sanam wanted to change their onscreen dynamics for their fans smiley19

https://x.com/edixposts/status/1816913564713779630?t=1JJM5fqyykI6lWb9OmEg3g&s=19

See this...they are looking so good

They look so payare smiley27

I am watching their scenes as they are lovers not siblings smiley36 smiley9