Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

I am literally numb with how people started cursing fellow members here. No wonder Sadaf Haider said she will talk to a particular actress about her fans.

what is that actress fault if stans are behaving in such a way. No way they are going to listen to her. Also if she gets to know their fantasies.smiley44

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

what is that actress fault if stans are behaving in such a way. No way they are going to listen to her. Also if she gets to know their fantasies.smiley44

Definitely not her fault but some celebs start calling out their fans if they bully other people.

I hope she never gets to read that. Already she was awkward with the question related to her marriage, being shipped like crazy with a married man will make her more awkward.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

A good show with crisp story. I liked madiha for the first time theresmiley36https://x.com/edixposts/status/1758846130106859681

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

A good show with crisp story. I liked madiha for the first time theresmiley36https://x.com/edixposts/status/1758846130106859681

I liked her too. I love how Bilal sheds his aura & becomes the character.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Opinions on dirty Mustafa being branded as relatable and carefree? Ek toh he got super lucky getting such a pretty and organized wife and people think it’s cute that he is teaching her how to eat food..ie by licking your fingers and yum yum yummmm..swaaad aa gayasmiley11smiley36 yeh aadmi itna unhygienic hai..there is an Amazon box behind..I’m sure he has not washed his hands before having his dinner..and then he is licking like this..Sharjeena pyaari apni achhi aadatein kharab mat karo..I think this show is giving me lot of material to troll it smiley36 https://x.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1816051693286572450?s=46

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Also they don’t have cutlery? Is that a paper plate? smiley24 Main Maarungi sach main smiley11smiley36

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Trying to take digs at legendary Khaq?? .... and miserably failing….because when she will clap back..you’ll won’t be able to take it smiley36 I’m just glad I can say whatever about Jahnvi and her senseless Jahnvi-isms and get away with it and no one will name call me smiley37 Indian film fandoms are mad but we get away with a lot of stuff smiley37

what was said? I missed it.. i am sure it was "gewd" LOL

I am literally numb with how people started cursing fellow members here. No wonder Sadaf Haider said she will talk to a particular actress about her fans.

Kya hogaya? Who told you what?

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Kya hogaya? Who told you what?

I shared a post where Sadaf Haider was calling out some fans for going after Afia blogs. I said people should show some respect towards their own gender and suddenly I started getting cursed & shammed here. Also getting blamed for bashing their favourite.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

I shared a post where Sadaf Haider was calling out some fans for going after Afia blogs. I said people should show some respect towards their own gender and suddenly I started getting cursed & shammed here. Also getting blamed for bashing their favourite.

weren’t you calling out that journo too in some other thread for making the said actress uncomfortable with such a boring bakwas question? smiley36 I saw that and even after thatsmiley25