Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

I have a standard and I like to maintain that. I may comment on someone’s acting skills but I won’t shame a woman & that too publicly. I neither have double standards nor am I a hypocrite. I walk the talk.

you are getting shamed here and for what?

No one’s a saint this that but who goes around and spread false things about IF members everywhere? Definitely not us.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: spnfan

Some people just love playing victims and act like the entire world is after them. They can say anything about anyone, shade anyone, call anyone aunty uncle and what not, pock their nose anywhere but dare someone else give a piece of their own medicine and they start crying wolf out loud. They can criticise any actor or actress or show but dare someone else does it. Hypocrisy at its best.

If it was someone else instead of that particular actress you would be seeing praises for afia over heresmiley36 If you can’t take any criticism or dislike against your favourite then how it is our fault? This happens everytime. This person calls out and personally attacks and calls others bullies.smiley14 Like literally. People also assume over here that ranking and climbing up the ladders give powers which is obviously not true. This is a platform where even mods work voluntarily without expecting anything in return. This is another misconception some people have over here that people having upper levels have power and they bully. So now this is not something which is being done by someone who is not ranked higher on IF??
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Trying to take digs at legendary Khaq?? .... and miserably failing….because when she will clap back..you’ll won’t be able to take it smiley36 I’m just glad I can say whatever about Jahnvi and her senseless Jahnvi-isms and get away with it and no one will name call me smiley37 Indian film fandoms are mad but we get away with a lot of stuff smiley37

Originally posted by: tgota92

Forget it man. Anyone can go through the comments on diva post - people absolutely loving her answer and complimenting her on her confidence and grace despite being put on the spot like that.
and the post made by the journalist - comments are holding her accountable for posting without due research. She hadnt even seen the whole video when the guy asked the question and how smiley36 People who actually saw the whole thing would of course question intent. You’re making a post on media savviness and then doing the complete opposite yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ Had it been any actor, this post was not appropriate at all.

I honestly think it’s just for engagement. Jab tak milti rahe gi this will keep happening 🤷‍♀️ Both sides should be like Yumna and ignore the background noise smiley40

Afia is cerified Hater of Yumna from past few years so its better to ignore her. Yumna is doing World Tour and afia is siting at her home badmouthing an Independent strong women so see the difference. smiley20

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

https://x.com/tomtomatoe/status/1816593715789459549?s=46 no but young folks only know how to do saazish or sacrifice in love..they don’t have any ambitions or drive smiley1

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Hira parodying homeless tik tok videos 🤣🤣

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9FOLkYtybk/?igsh=MTNwcWdwMjFodHIzaQ==

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

smiley36There’s no sympathy for afiablogs. There is a difference between saying things and hurling abuses. That was directed to what people are doing with afiablogs. She articulated her words and criticised within her limits without going personal, but in defence people got personal with her. It was just about that but then here we go and fellow non mocking members literally went ahead with shame on you all, don’t lecture and all sort of things.
Now others are getting defensive just because it was being discussedsmiley36 Let’s move ahead and stop this victim game all the time.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

There was a time when their live’s were a hit. They were so chaotic whenever they used to come livesmiley27smiley9 Want their reunionsmiley19https://x.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1817123114477568210

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

smiley36There’s no sympathy for afiablogs. There is a difference between saying things and hurling abuses. That was directed to what people are doing with afiablogs. She articulated her words and criticised within her limits without going personal, but in defence people got personal with her. It was just about that but then here we go and fellow non mocking members literally went ahead with shame on you all, don’t lecture and all sort of things.
Now others are getting defensive just because it was being discussedsmiley36 Let’s move ahead and stop this victim game all the time.

I am literally numb with how people started cursing fellow members here. No wonder Sadaf Haider said she will talk to a particular actress about her fans.