Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkvVsJUsxgy/?igsh=MWRhcGwzcnVpemthZA==

Happy B-Day Hamyuan Saeed. Biggest superstar of Pakistan tv and Film Industry.👑smiley40smiley41🍰🎂

How many birthdays these days 😂 maya humayun yumna sab aage peechay lol

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

Unfortunately yes. The lot is on a attacking spree.

It’s really sad that we have come to this, to protect one woman we will call the other one names just for having an opinion. Indeed a very biased approach. At least be respectful towards your own gender before giving lectures on misogyny, patriarchy & feminism.

Originally posted by: tgota92

How many birthdays these days 😂 maya humayun yumna sab aage peechay lol

Even today is my mother's B-Day as well smiley36smiley9

Edited by Virgo27 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Not judge women? Woman was just judged today for a weird question posed by man. And other women took the woman on trial for it despite it having been handled really well smiley36
The ingrained misogyny in our society is not something that can easily be eradicated.

I have heard Women's are biggest enemy of other's women but now watching live examples smiley28smiley38

Edited by Virgo27 - 1 months ago

Sweet! Happy birthday to your mom ❤️

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neutral Nomads

Afia posted that media training should be given to celebs.

If this was some other actress fir yehi hota yes she is saying right and this that. She said it in a very respectful way. She didn’t demean anyone. But people calling her aunty, sick names and abusing her. So that’s okay for everyone. To protect your favourite you will give abuses and threats wow.smiley5

I don’t understand why these people go below the belt and get so personal.

Edited by minakrish - 1 months ago

Forget it man. Anyone can go through the comments on diva post - people absolutely loving her answer and complimenting her on her confidence and grace despite being put on the spot like that.
and the post made by the journalist - comments are holding her accountable for posting without due research. She hadnt even seen the whole video when the guy asked the question and how smiley36 People who actually saw the whole thing would of course question intent. You’re making a post on media savviness and then doing the complete opposite yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ Had it been any actor, this post was not appropriate at all.

I honestly think it’s just for engagement. Jab tak milti rahe gi this will keep happening 🤷‍♀️ Both sides should be like Yumna and ignore the background noise smiley40

I have a standard and I like to maintain that. I may comment on someone’s acting skills but I won’t shame a woman & that too publicly. I neither have double standards nor am I a hypocrite. I walk the talk.

Happy Birthday to mom...wish her on our behalf ❤️

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

No one is saint here. People has bashed me and others personally as well. I was on a merry way , but people as usual are bringing negativity from other sites . And when I give justification, they play victim game.just coz they don't like a certain pair.

Hope the one who breached the roles are punished first. Despite getting warning that , negative posts from other site should not be brought.

Edited by Tulip9 - 1 months ago