Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Sanam Saeed coming back to TV in a Rida Bilal script. It's miniseries on Geo.

KhaqONeal, this one will have Khushal too it seems.

https://x.com/edixposts/status/1816465612375269721

He was really impactful in Barzakh in that little role.. I wanna see what he does next ..

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

This doesn't look desi in any way...is this promoted internationally?

https://x.com/manostudios/status/1814656127939871140

Mari_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bips

Girl boy love each other.. Get married... No ruksati yet.. But they do oola la oola la... Then we have guilt, anger, stupidity.. Where the girl gets pregnant, delivers, and then gives the child for adoption to the boy's sister... Btw, everyone on both sides knows about pregnancy, baby, adoption.. The girl is weirdly angry at the boy and doesn't want to see her child bec he is not halal, while the boy just roams around her with a sad face wanting her lurrrve

.... 47 episodes later, after they have had 2 extra kids, and adopted back their own child, the girl's brother says that when we found out she was pregnant we should have just done her ruksati only... THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU????

In between there are casual doses of domestic violence, abuse, regressiveness and zaleelpana

The singular most crappy pakistani serial to date

Basically i guess they wanted to show an out of marriage romance and then child.

But because of desi audience they toned it down to nikaah but no ruksati concept and in turn this made the script a complete nonsense lol

I remember the time when it was airing and every single person (I mean Aamna hassan and reviewers) were frustrated why are they doing all this nautnky when they are nikkahfied.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Mari_a

Basically i guess they wanted to show an out of marriage romance and then child.

But because of desi audience they toned it down to nikaah but no ruksati concept and in turn this made the script a complete nonsense lol

I remember the time when it was airing and every single person (I mean Aamna hassan and reviewers) were frustrated why are they doing all this nautnky when they are nikkahfied.

I haven't watched this drama

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I haven't watched this drama

Thank your lucky stars that you haven't

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Probably. Maybe we will find out more details during the tour. They’ll be asked about it, I’m sure.