Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Ramsha's voice and ahad's expression together is a terror for the ears and eyes in this drama.

Finally someone said that 😂🤣

That was unexpected 😂🤣 t

Originally posted by: bips

I don't know why but i watched mohabbat dagh ki surat

Yikes... i don't think I've ever seen such a brainless, miserable, horrid, morally bankrupt bunch of people.. what absolute third class writing

Who asked you to watch that masterpiece 😂🤣

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

is anyone creating a separate dt for yumna and wahaj's USA tour?

otherwise in which dt will you be sharing content?

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

is anyone creating a separate dt for yumna and wahaj's USA tour?

otherwise in which dt will you be sharing content?

You may check in wahaj yumna AT. People are posting contents there.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

synopsis? TLTG . . .

Few more words

Girl boy love each other.. Get married... No ruksati yet.. But they do oola la oola la... Then we have guilt, anger, stupidity.. Where the girl gets pregnant, delivers, and then gives the child for adoption to the boy's sister... Btw, everyone on both sides knows about pregnancy, baby, adoption.. The girl is weirdly angry at the boy and doesn't want to see her child bec he is not halal, while the boy just roams around her with a sad face wanting her lurrrve

.... 47 episodes later, after they have had 2 extra kids, and adopted back their own child, the girl's brother says that when we found out she was pregnant we should have just done her ruksati only... THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU????

In between there are casual doses of domestic violence, abuse, regressiveness and zaleelpana

The singular most crappy pakistani serial to date

Edited by bips - 1 months ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Is this a bad picture or has sajaj started messing with her face?? smiley44

..... There is no need sajju, you are naturally stunning... Don't touch anything

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Is this a bad picture or has sajaj started messing with her face?? smiley44

..... There is no need sajju, you are naturally stunning... Don't touch anything

I don't know but she has an acne scars

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girl boy love each other.. Get married... No ruksati yet.. But they do oola la oola la... Then we have guilt, anger, stupidity.. Where the girl gets pregnant, delivers, and then gives the child for adoption to the boy's sister... Btw, everyone on both sides knows about pregnancy, baby, adoption.. The girl is weirdly angry at the boy and doesn't want to see her child bec he is not halal, while the boy just roams around her with a sad face wanting her lurrrve

.... 47 episodes later, after they have had 2 extra kids, and adopted back their own child, the girl's brother says that when we found out she was pregnant we should have just done her ruksati only... THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU????

In between there are casual doses of domestic violence, abuse, regressiveness and zaleelpana

The singular most crappy pakistani serial to date

and you watched all of those 47 episodes? hehe not judging i have watched a lot of bad shows in my life